DVC called today - Interval International came through

Yeah, how long did you have to wait for this to come through? I'm currently requesting any time in July or August of 2008.

July and August are much tougher trades then May, with a 2 bedrrom almost impossible that time of year (kids out of school).

KevGuy

No it does not tie up your points. The points do not actually transfer until you accept the trade. You do have to pay the $75 fee upfront. As a matter of fact. I paid for this trip with my AKL lodge add-on that only closed last week. (Was planning on borrowing from my other contract.)

wow...congrats! we are going to try the same exact thing for October 09 (anniversary trip) i hope we are as lucky as you.

Congrats! I'd like to receive a call like that. We're waiting to hear on Kauai for first half of May, Sept, Oct or first half of Nov 2008. The waiting is killing me.

I am going to Hawaii. We got the Westin Ka'anapali Ocean Resort villas for Memorial Day week.
We'll be there in Jan on a non DVC II exchange in a 1 BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter