DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

We’re hoping to join the 7/22 meet at TOTW but we might be a smidge late. We got Flight of Passage fast passes for later than ideal and had to get reservations at The Wave at 8:05.
That’s fine! Enjoy both the ride and the meal beforehand!

Thanks! Still happy to meet to chat about Alaska. (Sorry for falling off the board but we had Stephen Sondheim come for an event and my theater and life went crazy.) Do we want to see what the onboard schedule is before we pin down a time or set something up now?

Thanks! Still happy to meet to chat about Alaska. (Sorry for falling off the board but we had Stephen Sondheim come for an event and my theater and life went crazy.) Do we want to see what the onboard schedule is before we pin down a time or set something up now?
Wait and see the schedule, I think is best if on the cruise.
If you do make it to TOTW, perhaps after the fireworks for a bit.

Please correct the listing for Gabag. Brianna is 10. She is the 3rd member of our group. Still learning how all this works but looking forward to the cruise and the exchange. Thanks to everyone for helping and being patient!
Done!

Hey guys! Sorry I was out of pocket a bit. We just got back from 2 nights at BRV followed by 7 at the Poly to kick off Summer! Lots of rain, but did manage to get in a couple rounds at Oak Trail and had a great time at Typhoon Lagoon Moonlight Magic. While there they had a "Meet the Executives" (no Ken Potrock, BTW) and I tried to get any info that I could about the cruise, but they were not giving an inch. Just said that they had lots of great things in store for us.

Please correct the listing for Gabag. Brianna is 10. She is the 3rd member of our group. Still learning how all this works but looking forward to the cruise and the exchange. Thanks to everyone for helping and being patient!

Gabag,

Subject: ALL FISH EXTENDER PARTICIPANTS!
I sent you a private conversation, if you have posted ten (10) or more times. If you haven't, I sent you a message on this page or page nineteen. Thank you to the nine staterooms that have responded; just 1 to go. (I know people don't have time to check regularly. No big deal there.)
Anyway,
please send me the color preferences of everyone in Fish Extenders. Thanks!

If you expressed interest in Local Candy Snack Exchange, please send me a conversation with your particulars! Stateroom, make up of people in cabin and if any allergies.
We will give enough treats for the stateroom to share. We print out something from the internet telling something about history of your treat.
If you have not expressed interest, it’s OK to send your information and you will be included!
I will send the group information out around June 20!

Bobbi:boat:

Hey, is anyone else having trouble accessing the "Book Now" link on Activities in your My Cruise Reservations online? It hasn't worked for us in awhile...

EDIT: I tried the clear the cache thing, but that hasn't seemed to help...

Hey, is anyone else having trouble accessing the "Book Now" link on Activities in your My Cruise Reservations online? It hasn't worked for us in awhile...

EDIT: I tried the clear the cache thing, but that hasn't seemed to help...
I was able to book Frozen Gathering right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter