DVC Member's Cruise - July 23, 2018 - Castway Double Dip

Not everyone in the Local Candy/Snack Exchange has replied that their information is correct. If you have not done so, please do. I hope everyone has fun with the exchange!:thumbsup2

And the added expense of flying to a port, ugh. A little spoiled by living two hours from PC.

By the way. MS can arrange for you to have dinner companions that you request. I have made arrangements to sit with previous MS table mates and a couple we have recently sailed with.

I just got a call from DVC. There will be a party at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs! 6-7:30. I definitely do want to see what DVC is offering!

Tom and I will still go to TOTW, but we will not be getting there as early as planned. Heck, everyone may be at the Wine Bar!

Last edited:
Did they give a date and time?
Yes...I just called to verify what I had written. 6-7:30 on the Sunday before the cruise. That’s July 22.

You are expected to RSVP so to speak, with any allergies you have...so I would call to verify you will come. Not everyone is at WDW the night before.

I just got a call from DVC. There will be a party at Wine Bar George in Disney Springs! 6-7:30. I definitely do want to see what DVC is offering!

Tom and I will still go to TOTW, but we will not be getting there as early as planned. Heck, everyone may be at the Wine Bar!
This sounds intriguing.

So excited to be doing a Disney Land then Sea! Too bad work will be awaiting me disembarkation day!

Attention Fish Extender Participants!
Are any of you Golf Enthusiasts? If so, please respond/reply.
I have some special bonus FE gifts.
So in the case of too many of you, please rate level of seriousness.
Golf weekly or more
Golf about once a month
Golf every now and then

I myself just usually drive the BEER Cart and go on a Golf ball Hunt!

Yes...I just called to verify what I had written. 6-7:30 on the Sunday before the cruise. That’s July 22.

You are expected to RSVP so to speak, with any allergies you have...so I would call to verify you will come. Not everyone is at WDW the night before.
I also got the call, and am on hold waiting to RSVP. It was a number that I didn't recognize, but now I think that it's connected me to the regular Member Services line, and I'm doing the usual 9am hour long hold. :(

I got through and RSVP'd. I wonder if this is because of the change in DVC leadership, maybe the new head can't make it on the cruise on short notice, so they're doing a reception and meet & greet before we depart.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter