• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I'm assuming you need park passes for the day to be able to ride? We got the email for DVC members but don't have park passes.
I didn’t need a park reservation for Epcot on the day I did Remy. I had a reservation for DHS that day. So I did the virtual queue for Rise, got a 1 pm window, did Remy had a crepe and took the skyliner over … it was the most perfect day ever!

I didn’t need a park reservation for Epcot on the day I did Remy. I had a reservation for DHS that day. So I did the virtual queue for Rise, got a 1 pm window, did Remy had a crepe and took the skyliner over … it was the most perfect day ever!

For DVC they didn't add a park pass, but they had DVC CMs scanning your band w/an iPad upon entry to Epcot.

But did you all have some sort of valid park ticket? We don't have tickets and I'm not planning on buying them anytime soon, so I was thinking we wouldn't be able to go without one, even if we are lucky enough to get a spot.

But did you all have some sort of valid park ticket? We don't have tickets and I'm not planning on buying them anytime soon, so I was thinking we wouldn't be able to go without one, even if we are lucky enough to get a spot.
Yes, valid park admission was required to attend the Remy previews.

I got one too!! I am super excited since we plan to be there a week before the official open. I’m DVC/AP & am good to go 😉 My sister, however, is AP -but hasn’t activated yet… she will also be there the week before. Does anyone know if she’d be able to sign up for the preview without her AP being active until she arrives in May? (Or could I add her to my party since she would qualify?)

I got one too!! I am super excited since we plan to be there a week before the official open. I’m DVC/AP & am good to go 😉 My sister, however, is AP -but hasn’t activated yet… she will also be there the week before. Does anyone know if she’d be able to sign up for the preview without her AP being active until she arrives in May? (Or could I add her to my party since she would qualify?)
Are the previews going to be that week before? I’m interested to know the dates.

The Remy AP Previews required an active AP in order to register.

The Remy AP Previews required an active AP in order to register.
I just found the language used by Disney when signing up for Remy’s AP preview, and it looks like even though she couldn’t sign herself up- I would be able to do it for her. People added to a reservation just need to qualify “as of the date of the event.” So, we should be ok!

Has anyone attended these before?
Not for an individual attraction, but we did the AP preview for New Fantasyland. It was packed but it was also super fun to be able to see something brand new. I wouldn't plan a trip around it (and didn't for NF) but if you happen to be there anyway when it happens, it is worth trying.

So for the DVC preview - anyone know if you have to have park hoppers if you are reserved at another park for the day of the preview? We are taking a large group with us to Disney the week prior of the official opening but only my hubby and I have APs. The kids just have single day park tickets. I am hoping we won't have to rearrange anything because we are currently scheduled to take advantage of all of the extended hour opportunities that week and hoping for MM at HS as well. I did move around a reservation for Epcot on the 27th just in case we can't get into a preview, but would really like to keep the plans as scheduled for the rest of the week. Oh well - here's hoping! :)

Leave it to Disney to make you plan your trips/reservations so far in advance and then do things like this (while appreciated) to throw things out of whack. My wife and I will be there from 5/23-5/27 (originally for MM), and was planning on being at EPCOT on 5/26, but now I don't know what to do (haven't bought tix or made park reservations yet).

As others have asked, I am curious to understand how the specifics will work:

1. Will it only be one day or timeslots over multiple days?
2. Will park reservations AT EPCOT be required?
3. Will ANY park pass reservation be required?

I'm guessing at the very least you would need a ticket/pass for one of the parks. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

No email for me either, and I would be willing to fly from Western Canada if I did get one. Do you think if I talked very nicely to member services they might shoot me one off?

I got mine too!! So excited - I’ll be there 5/18
- 24, so I think there’s a really good chance it’ll be during my trip! I had a blast in September when I was lucky enough to do the Remy preview!
I’ll be in disney the same dates. Riviera and Boulder ridge. Hopefully there’s some preview days! No email for me though

I got the email and I really wish they would have announced the dates in it. There's a part of me that would love to just fly down for one night and do the preview. I missed out on the Remi preview because I could not get away at the time. If I knew the dates, I could book airfare and a room and make arrangements for a dog sitter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter