*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

disneyforsix

Mouseketeer
Updating to make link easier to find:

Marionnette said:
Looks like 4/14 is the day for DVC members:

https://eventswithdisney.queue-it.net/?c=eventswithdisney&e=dvcgotg2022&cid=en-US

ETA: credit goes to @Liquidice for posting the link on the TPAS board.

Just got the following email:

Calling all Guardians to EPCOT®​

As an Annual Passholder or eligible Disney Vacation Club® Member, you’re invited to a special sneak peek of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, an all-new family thrill coaster at EPCOT®!

Be on the lookout for a registration email in your inbox soon.​

Disney Vacation Club® Members: This event is part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit. Extras are available with eligible ownership interests.​

Last edited:
I got one too! I'm wondering if it's because of the dates I have booked already, or if this email went to all DVC members.

I got one too! I'm wondering if it's because of the dates I have booked already, or if this email went to all DVC members.

It must have gone to all members because I received it, too - and I don’t have a reservation booked.

Has anyone attended these before? Debating if I want to fly to Florida for this!!

We have reservations leaving on 5/27, so hoping we can get in the preview sometime the week we are there. This plus Moonlight Magic (if we can get registered for that all well) makes for a very exciting trip this summer!

I received the email today too. I’m glad you asked because I was curious if it only went to those with upcoming reservations. I’m wondering how the process will work. From looking at what they did for Remy, it seems like the availability to dvc members was very limited. I hope that’s not the case this time.

Has anyone attended these before? Debating if I want to fly to Florida for this!!
I went to the Pandora preview in early May 2017. We flew in for the weekend specifically for the preview (and the last Wishes fireworks) and it was a mess. We were in the group allowed to enter between 6:00 and 8:00 (I wanted to see it at night) and we got in line by 5:00 pm. They were too many people for everyone to ride FOP so they gave some people "fast passes" to allow them to ride. The FPs for our group were gone by 5:30 pm, a full 30 minutes before we were even supposed to be allowed to enter the land. We had no idea that FOP was limited and by the time we got up to the front of the line they were already out of FPs. They gave us a special FP to ride it when we came back the next time when it was open to everyone but it was disappointing for sure. We rode Na'vi (also a disappointment) and wandered around Pandora which was beautiful.

We went to the Star Wars land one. We flew down on Saturday and flew back Sunday, with our preview event Sunday morning. It was great and so fun, but also really exhausting.

Just got the following email:

Calling all Guardians to EPCOT®​

As an Annual Passholder or eligible Disney Vacation Club® Member, you’re invited to a special sneak peek of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, an all-new family thrill coaster at EPCOT®!

Be on the lookout for a registration email in your inbox soon.​

Disney Vacation Club® Members: This event is part of Membership Extras, an incidental benefit. Extras are available with eligible ownership interests.​

I got mine too!! So excited - I’ll be there 5/18
- 24, so I think there’s a really good chance it’ll be during my trip! I had a blast in September when I was lucky enough to do the Remy preview!

We were there for Flight of Passage, but it went down, and we had to leave for Port Canaveral. These are our souvenirs of the day!

View attachment 660129
At least you got the FOP FPs. We stood in line the week before for more than an hour and all the FPs were gone by 5:30 for the 6:00 - 8:00 preview window. I was not amused.

I didn't get one either... yet. Will probably show up 2 days after registration as it usually does. lol

I'm assuming you need park passes for the day to be able to ride? We got the email for DVC members but don't have park passes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter