DVCers from North Carolina?

Pooh&Minnie

Earning My Ears
I thought the "Any DVCers from Ohio?" thread was neat, so I thought I'd see how many people from North Carolina "own a piece of the magic" :goodvibes We just bought our bit of it at SSR earlier this month. :cheer2:

DH and I live in Durham, NC

Welcome home - congratulations on your SSR purchase.

We are in Winston-Salem.

Welcome Home and Welcome to the DIS!

We are up the road from yall, in Burlington.

We own at VWL.

We live in greensboro,

oh, and we just added a little disney princess to our family this past Thursday.

We're from Raleigh and have been members since 1993 starting with Old Key West then adding on with Board walk. I'm embarrassed to say we also just purchased at Animal Kingdom.
We just cant stay away. :)

Nice to meet everyone! We just bought at SSR on Aug 2, and now we're already talking about adding on too...must be a disease around here ;) We'd love a little bit of CRV - if that ever does come to pass - since we love MK so much...we'll just have to wait (impatiently) and see...

Also, many congrats to 'canda' on the birth of your Disney princess! :cheer2:

We live in Georgia but 2 years ago we bought a vacation home in Highlands, NC. So we kind of count as being in NC! Now that we have DVC we get to go to our 2 favorite places (WDW and Highlands) multiple times a year!!:love:

We live in Georgia but 2 years ago we bought a vacation home in Highlands, NC. So we kind of count as being in NC! Now that we have DVC we get to go to our 2 favorite places (WDW and Highlands) multiple times a year!!:love:

You definitely count! I'm not familiar with Highlands though...where is that located?

You definitely count! I'm not familiar with Highlands though...where is that located?

Its not far from Franklin, NC up in the mountains. We are about 15 mintues from Cashiers and about 45 minutes to Lake Toxaway. Dillard, GA is about 20 minutes down the other side of the mountain. Its a peaceful little town except during "leaf season" when the tourists come in droves during late Sept. and all of Oct. DH and I love it but our children, DS11,DD9,DD6 say that it is "boring"! They dont yet understand the art of relaxing!!:cloud9:

Huntersville checking in!

We own at AKV, BCV, VWL and HHI.

Heading down to SSR end of Ocober for our very first F&W as well as MNSSHP. It will be our third trip this year!

Huntersville checking in!

We own at AKV, BCV, VWL and HHI.

Heading down to SSR end of Ocober for our very first F&W as well as MNSSHP. It will be our third trip this year!

Maybe we'll see you down there! We're also taking our third trip this year (10/31-11/6) and staying at SSR - this will be our 1st trip as DVC members, 1st F&W Festival AND 1st MNSSHP...can't wait! :yay:

Greensboro members since 2004!

Welcome home to our Durham neighbors, Pooh and Minnie. Somewhat unusual names for two North Carolinians....

And congrats to Canda and family on the arrival of a new Disney recruit!! Hope everything is going smoothly at home!

Greensboro members since 2004!

Welcome home to our Durham neighbors, Pooh and Minnie. Somewhat unusual names for two North Carolinians....

Yeah, I know...I was trying to be creative since Minnie is my favorite Disney character and Pooh is DH's...although he informed me after I had already made my username that Tigger is really his fave...go figure, but I can't change things now! ;)

Maybe we'll see you down there! We're also taking our third trip this year (10/31-11/6) and staying at SSR - this will be our 1st trip as DVC members, 1st F&W Festival AND 1st MNSSHP...can't wait! :yay:

Darn it we will just miss you! We are only going for the weekend (we have a 4th grader so we don't want to miss school and he has a 4 day weekend so we are sneaking down.

I have not stayed at SSR in a while and cannot wait! I just love the atmosphere of it...I thought we were going to have to stay at Pop since it was the only one with AP rates and then like magic SSR had room and then our waitlist for the 28th opened up and goodbye value hello SSR!

Yeah, I know...I was trying to be creative since Minnie is my favorite Disney character and Pooh is DH's...although he informed me after I had already made my username that Tigger is really his fave...go figure, but I can't change things now! ;)

Well, you all can create a new UserID, and become Tigger and Minnie! Tigger is much more manly .... I think! You could create a subline "formerly Pooh and Minnie".

But, tell DH no more changes!!

Well, regardless of who you two are, WELCOME HOME!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter