E komo mai o Hawaii

Oh no! I hope you are feeling better. And I REALLY hope you get checked out - whether you have to go to Alaska or just find someone there to help despite the lack of insurance. You have to take care of yourself.

Oh my gosh - the cruise is so close! I hope that you will be well enough to enjoy it.

No need to waste money on a laminator machine - you can buy sheets that don't require a machine and work really well. For my magnets, I didn't even bother - I just printed on photo stock paper and glued them to a roll of magnet sheet and cut them out. They held up great - will probably use some of them on the next cruise. :thumbsup2

Oh yes, I'll be going back up to Alaska in November most likely. Just for a couple of weeks to get tested. And I'll probably have to go back a few more times, but at least it will only cost a plane ticket and cooking for my aunt and uncle! :goodvibes

OHHHHH! The cardstock idea is a GREAT idea! :cool1: But I also plan on doing A LOT! Every day is going to be a theme and then a few will stay on for the whole two weeks. But card stock would be cheaper. Thats such a great idea! Thank you!!! :flower3:

I can't believe its coming up so soon. I just tried on some of my clothes and I have to go shopping for a couple pair of pants. :mad: I've lost at least 10 lbs with this sickness. At least its only pants, my skirts still fit me just fine!

I am sorry that you still dont feel well..( hugs)

as far as magnets..there is a lady on the DIS that makes designs foe them and you print them out..check out Cruise Magnet Graphics by Milliepie

Thank you! :goodvibes I'm getting better every day right now. I just don't want to be in pain and always tired on the cruise. That would NOT be fun! :sad2: I asked Milliepie to make three for me!!! I had her do my name and my moms name and then put two kittens in a porthole for my kitties. I'll be doing a different theme for each day with my magnets! Not to worry I will be taking pictures of my door EVERY day! :rotfl2:

The good thing about having a long "to do" list is that it usually helps the time leading up to vacation pass quickly. :thumbsup2

The good thing about having a long "to do" list is that it usually helps the time leading up to vacation pass quickly. :thumbsup2

Yes!!!! :lovestruc We haven't started our lists yet, but we SO need to get started! We're watching a movie now, maybe I'll start lists now! Hazaa!!! :surfweb:

31 Days to go! Still no Disney Documents though! I’m so SAD about that! :sad:
My mom and I did start our major lists this weekend, lists for packing, lists of last minute things to buy, lists of things to do. Like I still need to call the cat place. Ugh. Still not looking forward to that.

We have 70 some odd rooms that we’ll be doing FE gifts for! My moms almost done with her bit of them, and we received our other ones in the mail the other day. YAY! :yay: We’ll be using the ones we got in the mail for Pirate night! Its super fun!

My mom might be taking at least one day off a week until we leave, or until I get at least 90% of my energy back. I’m doing much better but I don’t really want to drive alone just in case. And she still needs to make the cloaks for the little girls. I think we’ll be going to get some more fabric this weekend.

I also need to work on my magnets! EEP! :eek: They are going to be so awesome though! I think we’ll be sending our FE gifts, magnets and the cloaks through the mail to the ship. I’ve been told we’re able to do that.

In other news….there isn’t much. I may be taking a small trip to New York with a friend of mine at the end of September. THAT will be fun. I’ll let you know if that happens. OH! And its finally cooling down here! FINALLY! I can open the door at night and listen to the crickets! Its so wonderful and my cats love looking out.

Here’s hoping tomorrow we get our documents!!! :dance3:

OH! And its finally cooling down here! FINALLY! I can open the door at night and listen to the crickets! Its so wonderful and my cats love looking out.

I'm enjoying your TR! You're so lucky that you still have your cruise to look forward to and to plan!:cool1: Do your cats go outside? Mine do, but they also spend a lot of time inside. When it rains they get really annoyed. They go to different doors in the house and whine to be let out, then are upset when that door has rain, too! Good luck finding a good place to board them. We get people to come by to feed them - but it totally stresses me out, leaving them "alone"!

I'm enjoying your TR! You're so lucky that you still have your cruise to look forward to and to plan!:cool1: Do your cats go outside? Mine do, but they also spend a lot of time inside. When it rains they get really annoyed. They go to different doors in the house and whine to be let out, then are upset when that door has rain, too! Good luck finding a good place to board them. We get people to come by to feed them - but it totally stresses me out, leaving them "alone"!

YAY! Glad you're enjoying it! :woohoo:

My kitties do not go outside, well, sometimes I'll let them out on our porch. But our girl cat has no front claws and the boy cat is a scardy cat! :scared1: When he wants to go out he goes and sits on one step and eats grass, then he comes to the door and wants to be let in. Its very funny! The other day he wanted to go out to eat grass and it was raining so we let him out and he wanted to come RIGHT in, none of that rain for him! :rotfl2:

Your kitties sound wonderful and very cute. Its so intresting what awesome personalities animals have! I would have a friend come and stay with them, but the girl cat is older now and gets UTI's and the boy cat has this problem that is LIKE a UTI, but its Crystals and can kill him very quickly if he is not taken to the dr. He gets them when he's stressed and me leaving would stress him out. So the Doctor is the best place! I just worry about the girl cat, she HATES going there and isn't very nice. Oh well. It will all work out and I'll know they are safe!

29 Days! And this morning I got my cardstock and magnets in the mail to make the magnets for the door! I AM SO super excited that. :dance3: Which is good because I’ve been in a lot of pain yesterday and today! It keeps my mind off of icky thing!

So I’ll give you a bit of a hint about the magnets. As I’ve said before there will be a theme for every day. There will always be our names and my kitty magnet up. But I’ll tell you a few of the other days.

1. Quote of the day!

2. Mom’s bday Day!

3. Once Upon A Time Day

4. Disney Princess Day

There are MANY MANY other days of course! I can’t wait to get on board and set them all up! They will be a surprise for my mom as well. She doesn’t know the days.

Yesterday she was a big dork. :upsidedow She recently found this website where Police from all of the country have things online to sell at auction. Like ebay, but the proceeds go to help the Police and the communities. She was OBESSED with it for about a week and then we realized it’s a bit crazy. But sometimes we try and we get awesome things! Like one of the FE gifts we’re giving is from there *So YAY for helping the Police* and it only cost about 10 dollars. But she found this little statue that was made in “Occupied Japan” that’s what’s stamped on the bottom. It’s a little bird and super cute. She got it for a dollar. :eek: I kid you not. And about $6 shipping.

So she see’s it when she gets home and instantly falls in love with it even more. We had this discussion:

Mom: This was SUCH a great birthday gift for myself!

Me: I thought the cruise was for your birthday!

Mom: No, that’s for your graduation. *me feeling very bad, because when I graduated I hadn’t had the Lupus symptoms and now I may never be able to cook in a kitchen*

Me: :eek: *stunned* *long pause* Well…its ALSO YOUR birthday cruise.

She agreed, and then put the bird in our cabnet of awesome-ness. We are Native Alaskan so she has MANY awesome Alaskan Native things, and some things from Japan when she lived there as a small child *her dad was in the Air Force*. And we have some other awesome things.

My mom is a dork and the bees knees for falling in love with a tiny bird she bought for a dollar. Gotta love her. :hug:

OH! We also decided we’ll be getting a week wine package, that way we can share a bottle over two nights and make it last for 2 weeks. We’re getting SO excited, and my mom needs it more and more because of her job. So bring it on!

Now time to go make magnets! :artist:

Also I have no idea if we got our Disney Docs yet. If I feel up to it I'll walk to the post office box.

Hey there! I have been Dis-absent for a week or more, but I am back. I can't believe how close your cruise is!

In fact, I just got a couple of emails from my brother. He lives in San Francisco and was walking home from work tonight when what should he see but THE DISNEY WONDER!!! He took pics to send to me and Willow immediately. :woohoo:

Hey there! I have been Dis-absent for a week or more, but I am back. I can't believe how close your cruise is!

In fact, I just got a couple of emails from my brother. He lives in San Francisco and was walking home from work tonight when what should he see but THE DISNEY WONDER!!! He took pics to send to me and Willow immediately. :woohoo:

HI!!!! :wave2: Long time no see! I just read your PTR!!!! I'm so glad you guys are settling into the new Schedule!

I can't BELIEVE how close it is! I still have so much to do! :scared1: But I started working on my magnets and used your ideas with the cardstock! It is working GREAT!!! Thank you!:worship:

That is SO cool that he was just walking along and saw the Wonder. I wish I could do that every day!

HI!!!! :wave2: Long time no see! I just read your PTR!!!! I'm so glad you guys are settling into the new Schedule!

I can't BELIEVE how close it is! I still have so much to do! :scared1: But I started working on my magnets and used your ideas with the cardstock! It is working GREAT!!! Thank you!:worship:

That is SO cool that he was just walking along and saw the Wonder. I wish I could do that every day!
Oh, I'm so glad the magnets are working out. I can't wait to see them!!!! :cool1:

Right??? I am so jealous - I thought it was awesome that he actually thought to stop and take some pics to email to his niece. :lovestruc Poor Willow, she just about started crying when I told her that the Wonder was in California because she would soon be sailing to Hawaii - she REALLY wants to be on your cruise. :laughing:

Oh, I'm so glad the magnets are working out. I can't wait to see them!!!! :cool1:

Right??? I am so jealous - I thought it was awesome that he actually thought to stop and take some pics to email to his niece. :lovestruc Poor Willow, she just about started crying when I told her that the Wonder was in California because she would soon be sailing to Hawaii - she REALLY wants to be on your cruise. :laughing:

Ohhh!!! No crying girls!!! :sad: That was VERY nice of him! Does she have a favorite disney character!? I could get a small version and take pictures for her on the ship and send them to you later. Then she can "be" on the cruise as well!

Yeah, I had to order TWO more packets of magnets from Amazon today because I ran out of them so quickly. I just want to make sure they stick!

Ohhh!!! No crying girls!!! :sad: That was VERY nice of him! Does she have a favorite disney character!? I could get a small version and take pictures for her on the ship and send them to you later. Then she can "be" on the cruise as well!

Yeah, I had to order TWO more packets of magnets from Amazon today because I ran out of them so quickly. I just want to make sure they stick!
Oh, that is the cutest idea ever! The last thing I want to do though is give you more expense and something else to have to carry on board. :confused3 But maybe you could just do a print out on your card stock or something? That would be cool! What do you think? I could ask her about it. :confused3

:laughing: I used up my entire roll of magnet sheet from Amazon, so I'm sure you will need about 20 rolls! :rotfl2:

Oh, that is the cutest idea ever! The last thing I want to do though is give you more expense and something else to have to carry on board. :confused3 But maybe you could just do a print out on your card stock or something? That would be cool! What do you think? I could ask her about it. :confused3

:laughing: I used up my entire roll of magnet sheet from Amazon, so I'm sure you will need about 20 rolls! :rotfl2:

It is TOTALLY fine! :thumbsup2 My mom has this little penguin that she carrys on trips with her and takes photos and I'm bringing a little Stitch. They both have bow ties for fancy dinner nights! So go ahead and ask her!!! It will be an awesome thing to do for her!!! Now I'm even more excited!

Ugh, yeah, I'm going to bring extra magnets just in case! I'll let you know how they work out!!!

It is TOTALLY fine! :thumbsup2 My mom has this little penguin that she carrys on trips with her and takes photos and I'm bringing a little Stitch. They both have bow ties for fancy dinner nights! So go ahead and ask her!!! It will be an awesome thing to do for her!!! Now I'm even more excited!

Ugh, yeah, I'm going to bring extra magnets just in case! I'll let you know how they work out!!!

Well, I mentioned it to her, and she immediately said, "Minnie!" :laughing: I think she liked the idea. She was, however, almost asleep, so I will explain it more to her tomorrow, but I think she will LOVE it! That is so cool of you! :woohoo: That girl does love "her ship." ;)

Well, I mentioned it to her, and she immediately said, "Minnie!" :laughing: I think she liked the idea. She was, however, almost asleep, so I will explain it more to her tomorrow, but I think she will LOVE it! That is so cool of you! :woohoo: That girl does love "her ship." ;)

YAY!!!!! pixiedust: Its pure magic!!! Well let me know if she changes her mind. I do have a small Minnie that I can take around! It will be so much fun!

And I have NEVER been on the Wonder. Only the Magic. I should ask Willow for some tips!

YAY!!!!! pixiedust: Its pure magic!!! Well let me know if she changes her mind. I do have a small Minnie that I can take around! It will be so much fun!

And I have NEVER been on the Wonder. Only the Magic. I should ask Willow for some tips!

I am sure that she will get a real kick out of this. She loves Minnie, so that should work perfectly. Maybe she can even tell you some of her favorite spots to see. She was also really keen to see how the characters looked on the cruise when I told her Minnie wouldn't have her parka like on our cruise. :laughing:

Oh, I am SURE that she would be THRILLED to answer any question you might have! ;)

I am sure that she will get a real kick out of this. She loves Minnie, so that should work perfectly. Maybe she can even tell you some of her favorite spots to see. She was also really keen to see how the characters looked on the cruise when I told her Minnie wouldn't have her parka like on our cruise. :laughing:

Oh, I am SURE that she would be THRILLED to answer any question you might have! ;)

Now I'm even MORE excited!!!! :cool1: I bet the characters will be dressed for Hawaii...I hope just not the normal tropical. Though there isn't anything wrong with that! And we're trying to petition for a Halloween party. Our cruise doesn't get one and we're ALL outraged. :lmao:

This is going to be so fun!!! We are for SURE going to be on a beach on Maui to this local restaurant and then we're doing an awesome movie tour on Kauai. Besides that...we do not know at this point! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter