Early Check In for Portofino Bay and/or Royal Pacific

tjlamphere

DIS Veteran
I have a ressie to check in on April 7. My plan is to get the hotel early, try to do early check in so we can get our room key which equates to the Express Pass. Then rush over to the parks and visit them. Get back to the hotel about 8, go up to our room, check out the next morning and hit up the parks again. Any idea what the earliest time we could do the check in so that we could get to the parks early? And, last year, I had an AP Ressie at Portofino Bay, but a few days before check in, was able to change it to the RP. Anyone had luck doing that in the past????? We really prefer RP over PB. THANKS !!!!!

You should be able to go and get your key/express pass fairly early, before the parks open. I wouldn't expect a room to be ready then (and it doesn't sound like you do, I am guessing when you said 8 you mean 8pm).

I have a ressie to check in on April 7. My plan is to get the hotel early, try to do early check in so we can get our room key which equates to the Express Pass. Then rush over to the parks and visit them. Get back to the hotel about 8, go up to our room, check out the next morning and hit up the parks again. Any idea what the earliest time we could do the check in so that we could get to the parks early? And, last year, I had an AP Ressie at Portofino Bay, but a few days before check in, was able to change it to the RP. Anyone had luck doing that in the past????? We really prefer RP over PB. THANKS !!!!!

You can check in anytime after 6am then head to the parks no problems.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter