• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

edited (fun) photo of the day

Hi, thanks 4 the compliment. I used photoshop and didn't use a filter or effect, it was all done from scratch.

more fun with Photoshop...

Before:

DSC_1706.jpg

After:

HTHSideWRedFlowers.jpg

mws5xi.gif

it might be very juttery at first, but give it a minute to load and it should be nice and smooth :)

Lemoe, that is SO cool! How did you do that? What program do you use?

Thanks, im glad you asked :P
I used "Nature Illusion Studio" from nufsoft.
You just colour in the water areas and pick a water style (lake, waterfall etc) and then you can save it as a video, gif(above) or exe. You can also add rain, snow and audio.
Theres a free trial that might be worth checking out if you're interested.
http://www.nufsoft.com/naturestudio.php
It can work really well, as i think the epcot photo shows, but that was after quite a few attempts, i think night shots work the best.

Here is another one, not as good, but i like the Grand Floridian :P
2z4muyf.gif

I worked on this this morning...

Before:
DSC_1871.jpg

After:

(click picture to view larger sizes)

Great pics as always °O°Joe! I highly recommend visiting his site. Nice pics! :thumbsup2

Hey, what happened to this thread?? I leave for a few months and come back to a dead thread??? We need to get this going again. Where is everyone at with their cool pics??????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter