Elvis nights at PI?

poohj80

Got Hunny?
I don't know if this is the right place to post but I hope someone can point me in the right direction.

I received an e-mail newsletter the other day (think it was All Ears) and remember a mention of an Elvis weekend at Pleasure Island in August. Now that I go looking for the details online, I can't find any mention of it and I deleted the original e-mail.

Does anyone know what I'm talking about and, if so, can you point me in the right direction for details?

Thanks!
PJ

I edited my reply above, because I realized one of the links was old and was referring to last year's elvis bash. The mouseplanet link is recent and refers to this year.

idratherbeinwdw said:
I edited my reply above, because I realized one of the links was old and was referring to last year's elvis bash. The mouseplanet link is recent and refers to this year.
Actually, that first link worked for me ok.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter