End Sept/Early Nov water parks

mimishat

Earning My Ears
Hey everyone,

Trying to settle on dates for our trip - quick question, end Sept/early November - would it be too cold for the water parks (for a qld'r)? I've had a quick look at the weather websites and they say the temps are around late 20's. Has anyone done them around this time?

:thanks:

In 2013, we did Typhoon Lagoon in early October. It was a warm day and the water parks were great. We were also staying at the BCV; so SAB was a daily feature in our afternoons. Then again, we're from Melbourne. :)

Thanks PrincessInOz. I know the boys will be fine any time in the waterparks - they swear it's warm even though they are turning blue lol. I am trying to time it so we get the most "event" time while we are there :yay:

We went to the waterparks a number of times in October last year. It was warm enough for us, but then we are from the South Island of NZ ;-)

lol Caroline, we visited south island last September and I must say anywhere was warmer than there lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter