Epcot room and Treasure Detector

Bugdozer

<font color=royal blue>One day at a time.<br>Yeste
Hi,

On the EPCOT quest to day you win room and 1 time use treasure magic.

Bug

Where did you use it to get those credits?

Town Square in between trees, standing on rail road track on side opposite emporium.

But, someone else did it in same spot after me and she only got a tiki fountain. Which goes back to the fact that I bet the magic is preprogrammed for a specific treasure.

How I wish I could get into the game to complete this quest espec as the last treasure detector magic I won gave me nothing but the dreaded black screen is back for me!

I just found 2000 credits in Space Mountain Quest deck, with one of my other characters.

...Which goes back to the fact that I bet the magic is preprogrammed for a specific treasure.
I'm personally of the mind that it's simply random. I haven't seen evidence to make me believe there's any sort of pattern.

But that's cool you get "something" besides the room even if it's trash magic that might net you nothing. Then again, it might net you 5k like debbi801. Way to go Deb! Woot for you!!

:cool1:

Woot, one of my mules just got 5000 credits walking down main street!!!:cool1:

I tried mine in the forbidden temple, the area by the door, no luck.
Another player tried across the bridge, no luck.

Good luck to all that still have the pin!

Woot! I'm happy that I just read this! Now I'm headin' into VMK to do my quest. :)

Please excuse my lack of knowledge - this is the first time I have seen or heard of this type of magic.... now what do I do with it?????

Thanks!

Hmm are they trying to get us to use them in the Epcot room. If so have they loaded some cool prices into the room :)

Note: The one i used 2 weeks ago in the Epcot Room gave me a tiki Fountain while i was standing on a light in front of the fountain. Hint hint?

I got 5000 credits on the back wall half way between the Yeti and the ride. The guy before me got some too. I took two mules there ight away and they found nothing.

Please excuse my lack of knowledge - this is the first time I have seen or heard of this type of magic.... now what do I do with it?????

Thanks!
once you activate it you walk around the room you are in and you might win a prize

Hmm are they trying to get us to use them in the Epcot room. If so have they loaded some cool prices into the room :)

Note: The one i used 2 weeks ago in the Epcot Room gave me a tiki Fountain while i was standing on a light in front of the fountain. Hint hint?
i tried one in an epcot room and got nothing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter