Epcot room and Treasure Detector

I just got 5000 credits walking down main street!

Thanks everyone for the hint!!

I know that we were all unsure if location mattered or not. However after pink posted about getting he sorcerer mickey hat in Castle Gardens by the claw I went there and won a hat as well. :cool1:

Then today my daughter got her first two treasure detectors. She doesn't play during the week. The first one she got 2000 credits in Town Square between the famous trees. Then she took her mule and I told her to try the castle gardens spot. Sure enough she got the sorcerer mickey hat. :wizard:

Maybe it is coincidence, maybe luck, but if you want some kind of plan it sounds like a good one to me. :thumbsup2

-Stacey

I know that we were all unsure if location mattered or not. However after pink posted about getting he sorcerer mickey hat in Castle Gardens by the claw I went there and won a hat as well. :cool1:

Then today my daughter got her first two treasure detectors. She doesn't play during the week. The first one she got 2000 credits in Town Square between the famous trees. Then she took her mule and I told her to try the castle gardens spot. Sure enough she got the sorcerer mickey hat. :wizard:

Maybe it is coincidence, maybe luck, but if you want some kind of plan it sounds like a good one to me. :thumbsup2

-Stacey
I think you came into some good luck. I tried all over Castle Gardens (which is easy since it's not very big) and didn't get anything.

Okay one more update. She used two more mules both in town square. One gave her nothing, and the other, 2000 credits again! She is 3 for 4 right now which is better than I did for sure.

-Stacey

I used my main character and got 2000.
Then used a mule and got 5000!

I'm trying to play the one with single use inferno but it's saying I already did it. :(
The one with single use inferno doesn't come out until Monday (Epcot Quest 4). The only Epcot Quest with magic out righ tnow is Epcot Quest 3 which is the Treasure Detector magic.

The one with single use inferno doesn't come out until Monday (Epcot Quest 4). The only Epcot Quest with magic out righ tnow is Epcot Quest 3 which is the Treasure Detector magic.
Nope it is out. I saw someone with it plus I saw the quest itself just yesterday. It had a Epcot room and single use inferno.

yes i got 2000 from treasure magic that was my fith one i think i got it at new orlins gallery and people in there were saying i got credit here two so need credits and have treasure magic go the that gallery

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter