Epcot room and Treasure Detector

I just have to mention here that BobRichmond and I have a theory that the location does not matter at all. The prize seems to be built into the pin.

That's my guess, too. And I think they loaded these pins up with more prizes than the last round. Everyone seems to be getting tiki fountains, sorcerer hats, BiT magic, and credits.

This magic is fun, though. :thumbsup2

My fiance "katrun" on VMK used her's last night in the treasure room and got Sorcerer hat.

I just have to mention here that BobRichmond and I have a theory that the location does not matter at all. The prize seems to be built into the pin.

That's also been my thought since they were first introduced during the Dreams Sweepstakes. :)

Off to see how the rest of my characters do. :)

so far...

nothing
tiki fountain
tiki fountain
tiki fountain
5000 credits
2000 credits
5000 credits

I did the quest on dd but want to wait for her to try it out...
My main and my ds's characters got the 5000 credits- now I need to list which other mules end up with credits lol

Another Mule with my buried in treasure magic! I got it in the Epcot guest room she had just gotten. Almost dead center in the room. (If this info is still wanted)

-Stacey

I compiled the results of this thread and got about 40% nothing and 12% for each of the other prizes. :)

My findings:
nothing - dungeon
nothing - town square
sorcerer hat - town square
2000 credits - town square
nothing - town square
2000 credits - town square

Not bad.

I got 2,000 credits in the Pirates game lobby with my first and only Treasure Detector magic yesterday!

I finished going through all my characters.
Today wasn't that great for me with treasure finder.

Out of 9, I got nothing from 6 of them. All in various places.

Then in a Typhoon Lagoon room, I got a Sorcerer Hat and another also got the hat in Town Square.

Then the icing on the cake for me. CT was the last to use treasure finder and in Town Square, I finally got 5000 credits. :)

So, I ended up with:
3 Sorcerer Hats
2 Tiki Fountains
1 Buried in Treasure
2 2000 credits
1 5000 credits
11 nothings

I did OK :wave2:

I was hoping for that elusive sorcerer hat though! (Didn't get with ebay round, and did not get this round...)

1. 2000 credits
2. 5000 credits :)
3. Tiki Fountain
4. Buried in treasure
... tiki for other "me"s.

I must say that there were too many tiki fountains as prizes...

I had a ton of fun though. I heart treasure magic! It must be the anticipation. I too wish they would do it again instead of 1x inferno. I don't have inferno, but 1x is not that thrilling to me. :confused3

here were me and my mules
1 gold (burried in treasure )
2 gold
3 gold
4 gold
5 gold
6 5000
7 2000
8 2000
9 nothing

Between the eBay promotion and this Epcot quest, between my fiance and myself, we've had 7 detector magics and out of that we've gotten 2,000 credits and a Sorcerer Mickey hat. Five nothings.

I just played the quest on my second character, and used the magic in Town Square to win 5000 credits.

tried with two characters...got a tiki fountain going down main street and nothing in town square. A girl right after me used it in town square and got zip too. :(

I used mine in the Elephant Bathing Pool and got Buried in Treasure magic. Woot!

if BiT could be combined I would have a 5-star pin!

It can be combined, I'm just not sure if it makes the magic last any longer. Perhaps combined BiT pins reload faster. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter