Epcot room and Treasure Detector

My main character: 2000 credits, Town Square
First clone: water tiki, Matterhorn
Second clone: 2000 credits, tiki, tiki room, bridge
My DDs character: Sorceror hat, Where you start diving suit quest.

All in all for me a good day.
However, my sister didn't have one.;) her first one, she didn't do it right,
her clone, gave her nothing.

Kim

edited to add:
My son got 2000 credits
My nephew got 5000 credits

I am finally home from the evil work place, LOL. I have tried with clone number 1 and I received nothing, town square between trees. I think that spot may be over worked LOL. I will be trying all day and I will post whatever I find and where.

-Stacey

So far here is my luck. Have not done any on my main character yet, saving it.

Clone 1:
2000 Credits by the clothes racks in the Emporium
Clone 2: Sorcerer mickey hat, by one of the lamps in the Bayou.
Clone 3: Sorcerer hat, Castle Gardens by the claw

Ugg I did all my mules and my moms combined we won a total of 7000 credits with 9 treasure pins :( that stinks.

Normally I wouldn't ask for answers, but I swear I have tried all answers for this question on the quest and haven't gotten it right.
9/10: Cheerio! If you're ready to eat some fish and chips head over to this fine restaurant in the United Kingdom Pavillion
A) Rose & Crown
B) Oktoberfest Musikanten
C) Nine Dragons
D) La Cantina De San Angel

I'm bummed. I just helped my daughter use her detector magic and she won nothing. I feel bad for her. If I could give her my buried in treasure magic I would. Hopefully we'll have more chances to win this magic so she can try again.

Amazingsuperpixie, just think of which name sounds like a British pub to you. Three of the answers are definitely not British. ;)

Normally I wouldn't ask for answers, but I swear I have tried all answers for this question on the quest and haven't gotten it right.
9/10: Cheerio! If you're ready to eat some fish and chips head over to this fine restaurant in the United Kingdom Pavillion
A) Rose & Crown
B) Oktoberfest Musikanten
C) Nine Dragons
D) La Cantina De San Angel

It's A) Rose & Crown.

Update!

Mule 1: Nothing in Town Square
Mule 2: Nothing in New Orleans Square
Mule 3: Sorcerer Mickey Hat in Castle Gardens! Woot! (thanks pink!)
Regular old me: 5000 credits in Town Square between cannon tree and tree towards entrance to room right on the tracks.
Mule 4: Nothing in Town Square

-Stacey

Well here is what we got

My character Town Square: 2000 credits
My daughter Elephant Bathing Pool: Buried in Treasure
My husband Town Square: 2000 credits
extra character Town Square: nothing

I really wanted the Sorcerer hat :( I'm happy though daughter got magic since she didn't have it. :)

This quest is staying up all month, right? I don't know when I'll get a chance to try it, but the magic is a nice incentive!

Only for the week. Next week, there is a new quest with single use inferno. I'd rather have another week of treasure detection, LOL.

I have had good luck with the Treasure Magic this time - it makes up for a run of bad luck with pirate treasure boxes and the dreams Treasure Magic.

Today I got 5000 credits twice and 2 Sorcerer Mickey Hats. My son and daughter,on the other hand, got nothing with their pins.

I just won a Sorcerer Mickey hat in my favorite Epcot guest room :D So happy!

5 Characters, all in Town Square

2- Nothings
1- Sorcerer Hat
1- Tiki Fountain
1- Burried in Treasure Magic

I got treasure magic during the Dreams competition and used it in the temple. I got lucky and won 5000 credits. I hope this magic gives me luck too :)

I tried once i got sorcerer hat yay
igot it in epcot the one i won that time

i dont feel like pictures or under sayings plz dont ask

i think it depends how many people are in the room:happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :happytv: :goodvibes

:wave2:
Tiki Fountain in Central Plaze by farthest bench near Tommorowland Entrance. 5,000 credits would have helped (saving up for quest kiosk :cool1: )
At least I got something!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter