Everybody's got a Laughing Place...ours was our Disneymoon!8-26-Day 3 Complete! Pg13

Jen...wow the internet sure brings out the crazies doesnt' it???? lol. wow...but glad you guys can deal with it and move on! I am so glad things are going so well for you two!! So happy to hear that Vin's job is amazing!! That sounds like some cool stuff going on around there!
and really, I"m sure more crazies will continue to come out and say stuff, but you two just be happy with being newlyweds and don't let anyone bring you down! Thanks for the update!:hug:

Jen,

I cannot believe someone on here would be so childish and spiteful as to send you such ridiculous PMs!!! :sad2: ... have you thought about telling the moderators? I'm not sure how that works.. but this is a Happy and Magical place on the internet! :rolleyes:

I totally agree with you, they obviously have far too much free time on their hands :confused3

so yes - you two should definitely continue the TR (and beyond!) because you have dozens of true Dis Friends who can't wait to read more... :grouphug:

Loads of luv & pixie dust

Emma princess: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps - super jealous that Vin is working where Ugly Betty is being filmed! xx

trust me I'm having wayy too much fun being that we have all these awesome software systems and friends who own huge computer businesses...

I enjoy finding out who theses people are,where they work and... cough... what THEY look like by finding their IP address. It pays to have people in the pentagon now doesnt it:woohoo::rotfl2:

ooo jenny do you mind sharing with me? would love to knock on a few doors. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

people have too much time on their hands and it is pathetic. but i don't need to tell you as you already know about the stalker crazy people out there. get lives!!! go on with your honeymoon trippie because their are a lot of us who enjoy reading!

Oh yeah, and you know what else?

In regards to real life...and putting life into perspective...

My mom is One Year Cancer free without Chemotherapy and doing amazing!!!

Okay all done with updates now! :banana: Really dont have much more time to spend!

Going to go enjoy a wonderful evening with the love of my life (who is "going to leave me for a man:rotfl2::rotfl2::thumbsup2)

Oh how much fun this is:banana:

ooo jenny do you mind sharing with me? would love to knock on a few doors. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

people have too much time on their hands and it is pathetic. but i don't need to tell you as you already know about the stalker crazy people out there. get lives!!! go on with your honeymoon trippie because their are a lot of us who enjoy reading!

Yeah i know.
I will message you with some details, none are from NY :rotfl:

We really dont have any time though to even complete our pj and the fact that Vin's sick, I wouldnt want him to know and become angry. I don't want him to lose any more of his vision. See...real life things that people with lives have to deal with...

Thanks for the update Jen. It is a shame that some people can't share in other's joy without trying to spoil it. But just remember that G-d has a special place for those people! And it isn't Disney World!! :rotfl:

I never realized that getting into a union was such a big deal. I knew nothing about unions. It sounds like you two are on your way to such a beautiful life. Even getting back to Disney by 2011 is great! Our first family trip to Disney World as a wife and mother we went in 1990 when my oldest was 2 1/2. And then we didn't get to go back until 2000!!! :eek: I don't know HOW I got through that decade! Then after 2000, didn't get back til 2005!! That's why now I'm making up for it with our frequent trips. I've got a lot of time to make up for.

Can't wait to hear your next day's installment. Good luck with NYU! :cheer2:

So glad things are working out for you and Vin. Local 3 is a good one. My DH has done a lot of work with him. So sorry you are encountering haters while telling your magical story. You two seem like a great couple. Don't let negativity get you down.

Yeesh, I can't imagine why anyone would say stuff like that. You two are so cute.

I guess they just can't appreciate the magic as much as you two.

If any of those people are from Massachusetts, let me know. I'll make the rounds with DBF & his "uncles" (just kidding, he's not really in the Mob. At least.... DBF isn't. I can't vouch for anyone else.) :)

Can't wait to hear more, but take your time getting back on track!

Aw, that's awful that you had to deal with some nasty people. I think they are the same people that post on our local newspaper's webpage. I'm sure none of them would have the courage to say such things in person.

Enjoying your trip report and looking forward to reading more (hopefully soon)!:)

Jennie

Well all I can say is WELL DONE to you for sticking up to those

PRATS

as I know they have upset a few people and have had to delete or stop their PJs because of these people I just want to say well done Id love these people to start at me because I would love to have a pop at some one

and your mum brilliant news thats the best news ever so happy for her and your family

If you have any hate mail from MA let me know. What is wrong with people for cryin out loud.

Aww sweetie I have totally missed you and I check for updates all the time now I understand why. You and Vinnie are such a cute couple.

I'm happy to hear that Vinnie's work is going good and that you two might expand your knowledge at NYU.:banana:

I hope the honeymooning couple are enjoying their time together and just get on here once in awhile to share some of the love with us.;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter