Everybody's got a Laughing Place...ours was our Disneymoon!8-26-Day 3 Complete! Pg13

I just wanted to say, that I love your post! I can not wait to read more! My husband and I first stayed at the WL on our first visit together (as boyfriend/girlfriend) in September 2004. We were there for Hurricane Frances, and luckily snuck in 3 days before the storm hit. We were then held on lockdown there for 2 days. While at the time we were sad to not be enjoying Disney, we made some great memories made nonetheless ... and we now realize that is where the magic began for us. My husband has been hooked ever since, and we have returned each year since 2004. This November, we are going back for (2) days at WL -- our first return back -- (then heading to BWI) .... we can't wait to go back to where it all began!! I know this trip will be very special, and your post helps make it all the more exciting....

As you said, just because things may not go the right way, does not mean, that memories can not be made. We are a testament to that -- 5 years later!

Belated congrats on your marriage!!! Enjoy the newlywed bliss

all caught up again.

Great update and pics.

Glad you got a new room, and fireworks view. :woohoo:

I will now really catch up when I return.

Hello!

I've just been uploading vacation photos, and wanted to share this one...

DSC01046.jpg

Jenny & Vinnie were INCREDIBLY generous and gave DBF & I a Disney gift voucher, just because we invited them on our Illuminations cruise!

Really, they didn't have to give us any kind of present because it was just simply amazing to meet them and spend time together... but I wanted to show them (and their readers!) what we bought with their gift...

DSC01102.jpg

mickey cookie cutter, mickey egg-shaper, tea towel, salt & pepper shaker & a christmas decoration :woohoo:

I went crazy shopping the World of Disney the next day :goodvibes

Thank you so much!
We use these things in our kitchen almost every day, so we always remember our Illuminations Cruise :goodvibes

Emma princess: xx xx

Hey Jen! Thank you so much for Addison's gift! That was super sweet of you! She really thinks Cinderella sent it to her by the way! She couldn't stop laughing and smiling and she carried it around with her everywhere. Thanks again! You made her day!

I'm glad you got a quiet room! Oh, and I love the tattling jar. You make an awesome teacher. I just don't let my kids tattle period. They will start and I'll ask them "are you hurt?" "no" then I don't want to hear it! When do you guys go back to school?

Can't wait to hear more from your TR!!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry we have been majorly MIA!

Vin kinda....broke...my computer and so we had to wait till yesterday to get it fixed...

This weekend was my best friends wedding (Ill post some pics!)

AND....

Drum roll please.....

We were chosen as one of the top wedding websites feature couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, once we get posted up there I promise promise promise to post it! We are so so excited!!

Were gona start writig the next day tonight and hopefully finish by Sunday! Then we'll be on a rolland done before we know it!!!

Sorry again!

Hi Everyone!

Sorry we have been majorly MIA!

Vin kinda....broke...my computer and so we had to wait till yesterday to get it fixed...

This weekend was my best friends wedding (Ill post some pics!)

AND....

Drum roll please.....

We were chosen as one of the top wedding websites feature couple!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So, once we get posted up there I promise promise promise to post it! We are so so excited!!

Were gona start writig the next day tonight and hopefully finish by Sunday! Then we'll be on a rolland done before we know it!!!

Sorry again!

Congrats on the nephew!! :goodvibes It's sooooo exciting that you guys are the feature couple!!! Can't wait for the next post! :woohoo:

Hiya Jen n Vinnie

I can't wait to hear the rest of your trip and your website:woohoo:. I find everything you do fascinating!

I tried to find your shop on esty, but couldn't... once upon a wedding right?

Hope you two are doing well and are enjoying being newlyweds.

Jenny I need a disney fix from the sweetest disney couple

Hi guys!
Again we wanted to come on to apoligise about not updating. It seems as though life has taken us by the hand and thrown us on a rollercoaster.

We've been away from the house...ALOT. Vins been working and goin to school for training this past week/end non stop, and he was asked by his old boss to come in to put the tablets website up...

We started the next day (I PROMISE) but we havnt finished. I promise there will be loads of pics though!

Another good note we got some teasers...I wanted to post my favorite picture though...every wifes dream...

2cr7iiu.jpg

29y5bq.jpg

Hahaha, those are hilarious! Do we get any backstory about what exactly happened to set that up? :lmao:

OMG!!

HOW!!?

What a great photos!!

They are soooo good!

There was a UK photo competition for those who got married a few weeks ago on photobox and those photos would have one by a mile!! When the comp opens up again- you HAVE to send them in!

I LOVE THEM!!

:goodvibes

you are back!!! missed you. you need to finish your HM, we have been waiting and waiting.......the picture with the cop is awesome! got to love and respect new york's finest.:thumbsup2 is that a friend or just a random cop driving around?

YES! Okay a cop saw us taking pictures by nathans and said "Time to get frisked newlyweds" So i yelled "CAN I FRISK HIM ON THE CAR??"
It was so much fun. The cops were such good sports!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter