Everything Genie, Genie+ and Individual Lightning Lane - Please Read Posts 1-7

I guess Disney hasn't yet hit the pricing threshold to keep people from buying G+. Along with Multi and MK G+ being sold out, 4 of the 5 ILL attractions are already sold out, too (Tron still available late). I don't know what those were selling for.

What will you see if ILL have sold out? I ask because I wanted tp practice for my trip. I searched the app for RotR, and there is a link in the app that says lightning lane, but it just reroutes you to the regular Genie plus page. Is that what normally happens if the ILLs are sold out? Seems kind of odd I would think it would say "Sorry, ILLs are sold out". Am I doing something wrong is or am I in the correct place?

Also, when buying an ILL, my wife manages the account, and I'm linked to her. She will not be riding. Does it give me the option of unchecking her and only checking me as persons buying the ILL?

What will you see if ILL have sold out? I ask because I wanted tp practice for my trip. I searched the app for RotR, and there is a link in the app that says lightning lane, but it just reroutes you to the regular Genie plus page. Is that what normally happens if the ILLs are sold out? Seems kind of odd I would think it would say "Sorry, ILLs are sold out". Am I doing something wrong is or am I in the correct place?

Also, when buying an ILL, my wife manages the account, and I'm linked to her. She will not be riding. Does it give me the option of unchecking her and only checking me as persons buying the ILL?
I think it usually says no lightning lanes available. It may be because you don't have a valid ticket for the day?? Not sure. You definitely can uncheck your wife. I have to uncheck my husband all the time as he doesn't ride too much. Once I forgot to uncheck him and was able to visit the blue tent Guest Services and they refunded me.

Watching this week to see if and when Genie+ sells out, since I think next week when we are there it will be just as busy if not more so. I really don't want to wake up specifically to purchase, but would rather purchase around 6-6:30 when I get up.

I've read the initial 7 posts and watched all the videos linked, I just need a little clarification on what to expect with the pre-park opening LL.

I am going in 3.5 weeks, which should be post the peak spring break crowds. I have never been to the parks with Genie +, but this is my 8th or 9th trip.

Just want some clarification on one point. If I wake up at 7AM and book a lightning lane for 10AM, can I book my next at 10AM or do I have to wait till the park opening + 2 hours, 11AM, time to hit? Does that make sense?

I've read the initial 7 posts and watched all the videos linked, I just need a little clarification on what to expect with the pre-park opening LL.

I am going in 3.5 weeks, which should be post the peak spring break crowds. I have never been to the parks with Genie +, but this is my 8th or 9th trip.

Just want some clarification on one point. If I wake up at 7AM and book a lightning lane for 10AM, can I book my next at 10AM or do I have to wait till the park opening + 2 hours, 11AM, time to hit? Does that make sense?
You can book your second LL as soon as you tap into that first LL attraction.

If you're  not in the park, you can book your 2nd LL two hours after park opening. If the park opens at 9:00, you can book at 11:00.

If you're inside the park, you can book your 2nd LL as soon as you scan for your 1st ride. If a ride has two scanning points, you would need to scan twice before you can book your next LL.

If you're not sure, the app also tells you when you're eligible to book the next LL.

Multiple experiences $39. Epcot is $32! I'm still having sticker shock lol we're coming down in 3 weeks and staying at the Beach Club am I really gonna be out $30 bucks ish a person to ride Remy 😅
We’re here now, first park day @ EPCOT, and so far I’ve paid that $32 just to ride Remy. But, worth it as the LL wait was around 10 mins, and posted waits have been 90+ AND it went down for a bit mid day.

I’ve stacked LLs for Soarin’, SE, and Figment to ride when we go back in a bit. So, not a waste. It’s busy, but I’ve seen much worse.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter