Everything PhotoPass & Memory Maker

where did you find the download option?
This is how we did it last year… I just copied this from the website we’re we learned about it

You do have the option to purchase your PhotoPass photos individually if you did not opt to add Memory Maker or PhotoPass Downloads during your Walt Disney World vacation. Head to the Walt Disney World website, hover over the "My Disney Experience" tab at the top right of the page and then click on "My Photos". This will bring up all of the PhotoPass photos you have taken on your vacation. Scroll to the one you would like to purchase and click on it. You will have the option to purchase individual photos directly from your desired photo.

This is how we did it last year… I just copied this from the website we’re we learned about it

You do have the option to purchase your PhotoPass photos individually if you did not opt to add Memory Maker or PhotoPass Downloads during your Walt Disney World vacation. Head to the Walt Disney World website, hover over the "My Disney Experience" tab at the top right of the page and then click on "My Photos". This will bring up all of the PhotoPass photos you have taken on your vacation. Scroll to the one you would like to purchase and click on it. You will have the option to purchase individual photos directly from your desired photo.
Thanks for this! My son and I are going for 2 days and based on our last trip, I don't see MM being worth it to us, but I'm sure there will be a few pics I want. What is the price for an individual photo download?

We opted for a couple prints 5x7 I believe (which came with accompanying digital download) shipped to us in Canada and it was give or take $20.. not the cheapest but we got exactly what we wanted shipped to our door and didn’t have to buy MM

If I have tickets and resort for June booked, and I buy it now, it won't activate until we scan in with a photographer correct? Will it show up on MDE as having it?

If I have tickets and resort for June booked, and I buy it now, it won't activate until we scan in with a photographer correct? Will it show up on MDE as having it?
I think you have to actually activate it......I seem to remember getting a whole day of pics done last trip, but still had to activate manually.

yes, it should show up on your account after you buy it

You activate it when you go to download your first photo. It will show on the MDE website, but not the mobile app.

n no official proposal yet, but my partner has asked me to look into the cost of a Disney wedding. We spent Saturday morning window shopping the engagement rings from Disney's Enchanted jewellery range 😉 Very sad to see that they have restructured their wedding packages and no longer offer the relatively affordable escape packages for micro weddings. We'd be coming all the way from Australia and unlikely to have more than half a dozen guests... it just wouldn't be worth the minimum spend f

I think you have to actually activate it......I seem to remember getting a whole day of pics done last trip, but still had to activate manually.

yes, it should show up on your account after you buy it

You activate it when you go to download your first photo. It will show on the MDE website, but not the mobile app.

How do you activate it? Before/after trip?

When you go to download a photo in MDE, there will be an option to activate MM. You can't activate until you've had your first picture taken at WDW.

OOOOOK, I just wanted to make sure it would log my record of purchasing it and all my photos would get documented as we scan. I don't download them until I get home, but I do like to look at them in the app daily on our trip. I've never purchased ahead of time before, but given the price increase, I'm going to do so.

OOOOOK, I just wanted to make sure it would log my record of purchasing it and all my photos would get documented as we scan. I don't download them until I get home, but I do like to look at them in the app daily on our trip. I've never purchased ahead of time before, but given the price increase, I'm going to do so.
You will see the MM purchase on the MDE website if you click "Tickets, Passes & Memory Maker" in the "My Plans, Reservations and Tickets" section.

You will also see all of your photos with a watermark in the app. Once you activate MM, the watermark will go away.

Hi hi - I’m so sorry if the answer is somewhere in this thread …

I’m going to Epcot with 9 of my best friends to celebrate my 40th and I wanted to do a photo pass spot for all of us because we live in 5 different states and this is a rare occasion for us to be together at once. I have an AP with PP but I only use it for ride photos 🤣

Other than at Spaceship Earth / the entrance, are there any other spots? Maybe in World Showcase?

Thank you so much!

Hi hi - I’m so sorry if the answer is somewhere in this thread …

I’m going to Epcot with 9 of my best friends to celebrate my 40th and I wanted to do a photo pass spot for all of us because we live in 5 different states and this is a rare occasion for us to be together at once. I have an AP with PP but I only use it for ride photos 🤣

Other than at Spaceship Earth / the entrance, are there any other spots? Maybe in World Showcase?

Thank you so much!
Do you have the MDE app on your phone? If so, click the upside down teardrop at the bottom, then on the page that opens tap the arrow to open the dropdown list. Click on PhotoPass and it will show all the places you can find photographers at that time. You may have to navigate to the park you’re in by using the Filter in upper left, if you don’t have location enabled. Happy birthday!

Do you have the MDE app on your phone? If so, click the upside down teardrop at the bottom, then on the page that opens tap the arrow to open the dropdown list. Click on PhotoPass and it will show all the places you can find photographers at that time. You may have to navigate to the park you’re in by using the Filter in upper left, if you don’t have location enabled. Happy birthday!
Oh sweet, thanks. I honestly have never paid attention because I didn't care until this trip ... took me 6 years to want to take photos LOL

Also legit, never knew those filters existed and I am a very techy person. I guess I only care about ride wait times HA!

Thank you so much for your generosity in response.

Can anyone tell me what the the differences are between (i) the photopass benefits you get with Genie+, (ii) memory maker and (iii) the photopass add-on to an annual pass?

Can anyone tell me what the the differences are between (i) the photopass benefits you get with Genie+, (ii) memory maker and (iii) the photopass add-on to an annual pass?
Genie+ will only include ride photos. The other two will also include photos taken by PhotoPass photographers.

Thank you! So is there no difference between what you get with Memory Maker and what you get with the photopass annual pass add-on?
With the AP add-on, your photos stay in your account for a year after they’re taken. With MM they disappear after a certain time that’s much shorter.

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere here, but the search function isn't my friend today :-( Just signed up for Disney Visa. I understand there are character meet/greets in Epcot and now Hollywood studios? Is this correct? I just need my card to enter these, correct?

I'm sure this is addressed somewhere here, but the search function isn't my friend today :-( Just signed up for Disney Visa. I understand there are character meet/greets in Epcot and now Hollywood studios? Is this correct? I just need my card to enter these, correct?

Yes, show your card and they’ll write down your info and let you in line.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter