*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

It's a new one for us and very expensive. We were given a gift certificate from the guys that work for us one Christmas. Hope it's still good.........

Have a great dinner! I expect a full report :rotfl2:

Happy 4th of July!!!

Before going on a trip, do you do research on the place? -The weather forecast, places to visit, things to do, places to eat at, ....

Yes! That's how I found the Dis!

Happy 4th of July!!!

Before going on a trip, do you do research on the place? -The weather forecast, places to visit, things to do, places to eat at, ....

Yes, definitely! I'm researching Branson, Missouri right now. Have our accommodations booked through VRBO, now looking at activities and places to eat.

Yes, definitely! I'm researching Branson, Missouri right now. Have our accommodations booked through VRBO, now looking at activities and places to eat.

Branson is on our "go to" list! Have a great time!:yay:

Do you enjoy going on amusement park rides? If so, what are your favorite rides, or types of rides to go on?

yes.......flume rides, dark rides, coasters if themed well and smooth.
At Disney ToT, PoC, HM

I'm a huge planner (truth be told I drive the family nuts with it) :)

Love love all rides.

Before from time to time, i used to post more than one qotd or poll, and will do it from time to time again.

What's VRBO?
It's Vacation Rental By Owner. People list their homes, condos, second homes, etc. on the website for rent. I've used them twice before and have been pleased with the rentals. It's nice to stay in a house than a hotel room when we're going to be somewhere several days.

Mashed potatoes.....

With or without gravy?
Both

Do you enjoy going on amusement park rides? If so, what are your favorite rides, or types of rides to go on?
I like the easy rides like Peter Pan, the People Mover, Buzz Lightyear. Roller coasters and I don't do very well. And definitely no 3-D/4-D rides. They make me sick.

What sort of toppings do you like to put on your salads? Ex. Croutons,...
Croutons, cheese, sunflower seeds, Ranch dressing, crushed Ritz crackers.

basic salad......no crunchy type toppings.
But SW salad a few tortilla strips

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter