Excited about Pin trading!

i meant floridian

I was excited :)

see you guys are killing me...

This is part of the reason I had to quit VMK :rotfl:

Its right about now, host Phinny is thinking Where is Aengus. These peeps are all rookies :lmao:

Congrats to all getting to trade with Phinny. I couldn't make it due to a meeting I just now got back from, but I for one am VERY excited about the time and day of this event. I have not been able to do the trading events since they moved them to Saturday mornings. It's nice to change the days and times once in a while to give other people a chance. :wizard:

Maybe next week I can finally add another HM pin to my collection (only have Leota and Bride now)! :yay:

It's now 7:15 vmk time and I am 383 in line. You think there is a chance? I got in queue when it first opened too! At that time I was 695 or something like that

It's now 7:15 vmk time and I am 383 in line. You think there is a chance? I got in queue when it first opened too! At that time I was 695 or something like that

no I am sorry you do not :(

at her best she can do 1 a minute.

Just did my trade not too long ago.
Saw some familiar faces while waiting in the room.
Then Fin cracked out her jokes and reminded the room that she does accept Inferno :thumbsup2

does she lock the room a few mins before closing...and whoever is in gets to trade. ...or does she just stop, and you could be standing right behind the last person?

Well I got in at 10:15 and I started at 97 that was a long wait. But I got a pin so I am happy I win a prize for fast clicking into host room :)

sigh - 115

Wish i knew why it locked up on me at opening time.

I just want a Grand Floridian........ (or Aengus' green flips) Either would make me smile to be honest. :upsidedow

does she lock the room a few mins before closing...and whoever is in gets to trade. ...or does she just stop, and you could be standing right behind the last person?

Room locks at 8:30pm. People in the room get to finish trades. Btw, if you are lucky enough to be 1 of those ppl, it never hurts to remind Fin that she rocks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter