Excited about Pin trading!

It is now 745pm vmk time and I am 241 in line. hum. maybe I have a chance. I can dream, can't I? LOL

I just got out of Fin's room. I got the Bride pin - woot! Thanks Fin!

For those keeping track - I started at 126 in line at 5:30p and I'm out now at 7:45p.

I am going to wait in line. If I get in, wonderful! If I don't, it's ok too.

This is event is just silly. I know we are all used to it but this is just silly. Why dont they set this up alteast a little differently to allow more people to participate. Earlier it was mentioned some kind of teleport or something to automate the process. Think of what the kids are going through! Is this fair to them?

51 with 26 minutes to go - It's going to be so close it's going to hurt. Hang on to a Grand Floridian for me Fin. I'm coming...... I hope.:upsidedow

I am going to wait in line. If I get in, wonderful! If I don't, it's ok too.

This is event is just silly. I know we are all used to it but this is just silly. Why dont they set this up alteast a little differently to allow more people to participate. Earlier it was mentioned some kind of teleport or something to automate the process. Think of what the kids are going through! Is this fair to them?

This event is designed to be this way. It gives people a chance to get a good old pin, but manages to maintain some rarity. If they did it differently, it would be just like every other game and these pins would only be worth a bat bag.

I love this event even when I miss click :rotfl: and dont get in like tonight.

I think you will find this is a very popular event despite the odds of getting in , thats why it keeps coming back.

I love this event even when I miss click :rotfl: and dont get in like tonight.

I think you will find this is a very popular event despite the odds of getting in , thats why it keeps coming back.

LOVE pin trading. I do it the exact same way every time. Some days, I get a draw under 50, then nights like tonight something hiccups at the second the room opens and it's just painful

At the risk of some people hating me for saying this - I actually liked this type of host event (and ONLY this type) better when the line was limited to 50 ppl. If something went wacky at the start, or if you were not able to structure your life around the opening time, you could still have a chance (even if your mouse was ready to replace your mouse at the end of the night :rotfl: ).

30 with 8 minutes to go..... Good thing I dont have a weak heart. :surfweb:

LOVE pin trading. I do it the exact same way every time. Some days, I get a draw under 50, then nights like tonight something hiccups at the second the room opens and it's just painful

At the risk of some people hating me for saying this - I actually liked this type of host event (and ONLY this type) better when the line was limited to 50 ppl. If something went wacky at the start, or if you were not able to structure your life around the opening time, you could still have a chance (even if your mouse was ready to replace your mouse at the end of the night :rotfl: ).

30 with 8 minutes to go..... Good thing I dont have a weak heart. :surfweb:

I LOVED the 50 person limit ROFL. Even with an hour left in the event you stood a chance at jumping in :thumbsup2 I know its never coming back ROFL, but I loved it!!!

I LOVED the 50 person limit ROFL. Even with an hour left in the event you stood a chance at jumping in :thumbsup2 I know its never coming back ROFL, but I loved it!!!

LOL i miss that!

Exactly - everyone had a chance. (as the door slams on me tonight :( )

Sigh... always next time. Grumble grumble towards whatever that freeze was the instant the room opened tonight.

Congrats to all those who got a pin tonight.

Phew I made it with just five people behind me when she locked the room. Sorry for those who didn't make it in. That is usually the case for me. Here is a pic from tonight:

phinnytrade.jpg

I know have Master G!

Phew I made it with just five people behind me when she locked the room. Sorry for those who didn't make it in. That is usually the case for me. Here is a pic from tonight:

phinnytrade.jpg

I know have Master G!

I dont mean to toot my own horn :rolleyes1

(OK I TOTALLY DO!)

Can I call it or not? I said it would be close! WOOT to you ;)

Its right about now, host Phinny is thinking Where is Aengus. These peeps are all rookies :lmao:

Haha - saw this and had to laugh. Seriously though, I think she put those pins up for trade so she does not have to see you or me. :)

Kudo's to you Phinny, that trade event is not an easy task.

leave those bat bags alone!! I love my bat bags! All 30 of em! hehe.

That's what I was thinking. Except I loved the bat bags tons last year. Liked them this year. Until they decided it was the only prize (aside from pin trading event).

Oops. I just went from sarcastic to negative. Didn't mean to!

Bat bags pretty!

Luckily I got in and was able to get Master Gracy to complete the collection. However, while I was in there it was obvious to me why the line is so slow moving. Phin is very fast, it is not her fault. Many players do not understand the concept of the pin trading room. I could tell that Phin had to explain the rules to people she was trading with. At one point she had to remind the room twice about how the event works. Also , folks on slower computers need a little extra time.

You could tell who the veteran players were. Their trading was done within seconds. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter