Experience booking at 7 months at BWV

How hard to book within 7 month window at BWV for BW View or Standard

• Was able to get BW View within 7 months during popular times

• Was able to get BW Standard withing 7 months during popular times

• Waitlisted for BW View or standard and got what I wanted

• Was not able to get BW View or standard during popular times

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am planning on visiting WDW during the F&W festival next year. I would like to spend the second half of my trip at the BWV. So I am interested in the results of this survey. However, I do have one other question:

At the seven month window for the F&W festival, or early December, what is easier to get - a standard view or boardwalk view?

I expect when time comes to book I will have to utilize the waitlist. So it would be nice to know if I have a better chance waiting for a standard view or boardwalk view.

Note - I did not mention the preferred view as I would like to have a boardwalk view. However, if that is not available then I may choose to save the points and go with the standard view.

My guess is that they may be about equally difficult. I think you can waitlist for both??? Someone will correct me if I am wrong.

dgaston said:
I guess we had a lot of Pixie Dust. We booked a BWV standard view 1 bedroom just after 7 months had opened up for April 2005 (school vacation). We even got a dedicated 1br 3121 with a terrific balcony spanning the living room and bedroom. I'll just have to realize that may never happen again.

It will probably happen again in 2008. I think that's the next time Easter falls in March. Most of the country seems to have a week(s) around Easter off except for us in the northeast. We were able to get a great rate on a 7 day cruise last April during our school vacation week because most of the country was back in school by then.

1 BR's are also the room most likely to be available at a DVC resort. They seem to be the last to go. Studios seem to be the first to go.

HBC

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter