"Extend the Magic of Membership" now posted

Geyser Gazer

Mouseketeer
It's true, 15% off SSR for add ons and refered new contracts:

Special Offers
"Extend" the Magic of Membership

To thank you for being part of our magical community, Disney Vacation Club has created two limited-time opportunities for you to "extend" the magic.

First, you're invited to "extend" your piece of the magic by taking advantage of a limited-time 15 percent discount on your purchase of an additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa equal to 120 or more Vacation Points. Call your Vacation Club Guide for details.

Second, Disney Vacation Club invites you to "extend" that same discount to friends and family members who purchase a new Membership. Simply ask them to call (866) 382-3577 and provide your name to utilize this limited-time offer.

I just saw this on the member website and was going to post it.

If anyone is wanting to buy but needs a referral just let me know. I have referral and info about the new incentive in the website link in my signature line as well.

Now if only I had the $$$ to get 120 more points!

I would also be happy to refer anyone, just pm me.

:wave:

Beca

LoveToDisney said:
What's the addon price per point for SSR versus the other resorts?

For 25-99 points at SSR, it's $98 per point(no incentive)
For 100-119 points at SSR, it's $90 per point(with the $8 incentive)
For 120+ points at SSR, it's $83.30 per point(with the 15% off incentive)

For all other resorts, it's $92 per point regardless of the # of points and there are no incentives for these.

I would be happy to refer anyone inetersted in purchasing SSR also. Just email me for my info to set it up. nestlejean@yahoo.com. It's a great opportunity to purchase into DVC for a good price. I, too wish I could add on 120 more points but.... not this year. 2 kids in college is way too draining!
Good Luck and hopefully we'll be soon be saying "welcome home". :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: pirate: princess:

I wish they had this incentive in August, when I first bought! :rolleyes:

Terri

manning said:
Why the need for incentives????

Because SSR is selling so darn fast that DVC guides are having to turn people away who just walk-in to the center!! ;)

Sorry....I couldn't help it! That's just what a guide at a kiosk told me. He made it sound like if I didn't add on at SSR THAT DAY, that all the points would be gone.

I just couldn't resist!!

Beca

Originally posted by Geyser Gazer
To thank you for being part of our magical community, Disney Vacation Club has created two limited-time opportunities for you to "extend" the magic.
First, you're invited to "extend" your piece of the magic by taking advantage of a limited-time 15 percent discount on your purchase of an additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa equal to 120 or more Vacation Points. Call your Vacation Club Guide for details.

Does this discount apply only if you already have an Ownership Interest in SSR and you buy an "additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa" or can you also get it if you have an Ownership Interest in another DVC resort?

The way it's stated kind of confused me! :confused3

trpscooby said:
Does this discount apply only if you already have an Ownership Interest in SSR and you buy an "additional Ownership Interest in Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa" or can you also get it if you have an Ownership Interest in another DVC resort?

It works if you own at any resort.

Beca

trpscooby said:

You don't have to own at SSR to take advantage of this offer. I wish they had this offer a few weeks ago! If anyone needs a referral just send me a pm and I'll give you my information. Annmarie

Hi ~

We're in the process of buying, just awaiting the closing. We have been approved, gotten member names, etc. at SSR. We paid $90 per point and purchased 250 points. Since we bought onsite, we also received 250 bonus points that are for this year. Our total purchase was $22500.

We just read about the 15% promo using a referral. Of course, we'd like to take advantage of this. So, my questions are: 1. Do we have to back out of the original deal and begin again? Will they allow this? 2. Will we still get the 250 bonus points for use this year (or is that just for onsite purchasing)?

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I call.

lchez said:
Hi ~

We're in the process of buying, just awaiting the closing. We have been approved, gotten member names, etc. at SSR. We paid $90 per point and purchased 250 points. Since we bought onsite, we also received 250 bonus points that are for this year. Our total purchase was $22500.

We just read about the 15% promo using a referral. Of course, we'd like to take advantage of this. So, my questions are: 1. Do we have to back out of the original deal and begin again? Will they allow this? 2. Will we still get the 250 bonus points for use this year (or is that just for onsite purchasing)?

I don't know the answer to your question but it wouldn't hurt to contact your DVC rep and ask. Best of luck. Annmarie

lchez said:

We just added 140 points to our contract this afternoon. We had heard about this add-on promotion on Tuesday, contacted our guide on Thursday (of course, his day off!!) and drove to D'land this afternoon since we had nothing else to do.

As long as your deal hasn't closed (ours did last week!) they should be able to convert it for you, as long as you have a referral. You MUST have a referral from a member.

Good luck!

Michael and Marc

I already did an add on under the last incentive, but I would love to have somebody use my name as a referral. if interested, just pm me. :dog2:

lchez said:
Hi ~

Have you actually submitted the papers back to DVC for the closing? You might want to call your guide. I think you might be past the "backout" date so not sure what they can/will do. The only definative answer will come directly from DVD.

Let us know and good luck! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter