"Extend the Magic of Membership" now posted

I called today to add-on those 120 points at SSR! :cool1: DH says this is the last time we are adding on! ;) We now own 300 at OKW and 220 at SSR! :cheer2:

Anyway, I will update folks on what I learned from my guide. Joan said Disney has never done a CM discount before. Most promos last a couple of weeks and the guides get a couple of days notice before Disney pulls the promo. She said Dec. UY has already sold out for phase 2 and folks would need to wait for phase 3 to purchase or add-on for a Dec. UY.

We are paying cash and put a $500 deposit on the Disney Visa because it is a 6 month 0% APR on deposits up to 10%. We will be putting the rest on our regular Visa in 30 days to get the air miles. This gives us some time to either sell stock or get a home equity loan.

The 2005 points can be banked as soon as they show up in the system. You can use them to book a cruise as long as the cruise is not taken within the next 4 months. So, for those who are looking to use the 2005 points towards the Member Cruise (like we are) there should be no problem to get those points banked and ready for usage come 12-3-05.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter