Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

Wow. Aengus found Turner_fan and got the bacon back. Maybe we'll actually get the bacon to the magic number. I still know what it is.

Also, remember the rules. You can't get the bacon from someone who you already got it from.

And please, only give the bacon to active DIS people so that it doesn't go missing.

Wow. Aengus found Turner_fan and got the bacon back. Maybe we'll actually get the bacon to the magic number. I still know what it is.

Also, remember the rules. You can't get the bacon from someone who you already got it from.

And please, only give the bacon to active DIS people so that it doesn't go missing.

Wat bacon? @_@

who's your buddy? who's your pal? :rotfl:

I will be plowing for much of the night. I don't think it will move on until tomorrow...

Wat bacon? @_@

who's your buddy? who's your pal? :rotfl:

I will be plowing for much of the night. I don't think it will move on until tomorrow...

I'll be sure to sit on VMK tomorrow until I see you online.

(Not that I'm a stalker or anything... :rolleyes1 )

((Raises hand and smiles))

I'm willing to take any bacon passed my way...:hyper:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAad.gif

The way my game has been today, I don't expect to be able to pass it today :guilty: but I'll pass it asap.

Sorry, my schedule's so different from everyone else's. I was trying to look for a certain person on my list, but I'm passing the bacon by Sunday whether I see that person or not.

I got the Bay.con from Kat and passed it to Lady Magic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter