Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

TLinden16

Scotty and Ray at Jelly Rolls are the best!
OK, by popular demand, we are trying to start another round of Pass the Bacon. Mickeysfriend was kind enough to donate a frying pan of bacon for the cause. Here's how the game works.

When ever you get the Bacon, you have to come over to the DIS and post. It would be helpful if you can post who you got it from and who you passed it on to. I will keep an updated list of who had the bacon here on the first post. Let's see if we can keep this bacon moving, and not lose it this time.

We have played several pass it games on VMK and I think only one item has reached over 100 passes. Let's if we can hit 200 with this bacon.

So if you get it, pass it on, and don't forget to post.

1. Mickeysfriend 2. Jellyrolls 3. Goofer 4. Patchy 5. KrazyLuke 6. FlyingPegasus 7. Coriander 8. Dmamie 9. PinkGirlyGilr 10. Cajunwdwfan 11. Kahnefan 12. hdmonkeybug 13. jegrezo 14. Happy_Guest 15. Filamentthebright 16. LoriR 17. Aengus 18. ValerieSunshine 19. DisIvyCo 20. footballforlife 21. diskelco 22. Roseredrosered 23. footballforilfe 24. Laurabearz 25. Pinkgalyall 26. SorcerorDonaldD 27. Goofy_bob 28. cteddiesgirl 29. Caribbean_gal 30. mykitty 31. tidoubleger 32. Ant_Jewel 33. cat_herder 34. BriarLori 35. Jellyrolls 36. qruthie 37. BriarLori 38. DesertCat 39. PinPrincess 40. MartyDog 41. FlyingPegasus 42. Mickeysfriend 43. Patchy 44. Coriander 45. Peri 46. Alyce 47. TwirlerGirl 48. Patchy 49. ElCapDano 50. FlyingPegasus 51. Jellyrolls 52. GreenMimi 53. RollerCoasterGirl 54. TiDoubleGer 55. BriarLori 56. AmyE 57. AvastMayGirl 58. JustCallMeSilly 59. Clarity 60. MizBubble 61. AmazingSuperPixie 62. Cteddiesgirl 63. lauralee 64. RoyalCoralQueen 65. The_Mike 66. Scooterjake 67. Astrogigiblue 68. Happy_Guest 69. Doodlefritz 70. MonkeyRulez 71. Melkirob 72. Twirler Girl 73. BriarLori 74. DisAeryn 75. FlyingPegasus 76. Betafaniam 77. captain_cassie 78. pirateears 79. Rollercoastergirl 80. RoyalCoralQueen 81. Spongeblair 82. WDWLightnigz 83. Kaylabix 84. Scooterjake 85. SkippyPaul 86. Sweetjaydgirl 87. GothicMal 88. DisIvyCo 89. Titanic 90. Narnia 91. Bucsfanbucs 92. TLinden16 93. the_jedi_master 94. turner_fan 95. Aengus 96. Mnementh 97. Nebob 98. Diskatdiskat 99. GoofyBob 100. LadyMagic

After making myself an egg mcmuffin sandwich with bacon, I passed the bacon on to Goofer.

I got it from Goofer and i just past it on to KrazyLuke

Got it from Rolls and passed it on to CL_Patchy

So nice to get fresh bacon and not that old stinky stuff!! LoL

Well.. I got the nice piece of bacon from CL_Patchy.. Then headed over to a room full of DISians, and couldn't choose :rotfl2:, so I just asked who wanted a gift and I passed it to:: FlyingPegasus

that's our question too-we'd love to play but we are not sure how it works...so if you send us the recipe we'll cook it up and send it out through the drive-thru

you just kind of get the bacon LOL :) if someone has the bacon, they pass it off to another DISer. Then that DISer would pass it off to another and so on and so on :)

I got the bacon form Krazyluke and passed it over to Coriander!

Basically, all's you have to do is wait for someone to pass you the bacon, and then you pass it on to the next person. Just make sure it's a dis person that you pass it on to, and that they know that they have to pass it on and post about it here.

It's just a fun little way to see how many times an item can be traded.

Last I seen Coriander had it at closing last night. Since there seems no further posts from her and it is almost supper time, may I assume she had it for breakfast!

so.. what has become of my bacon... (mickeysfriend)

The bay con was fresh from the store when Jellyrolls got it. It should still be fresh, unless Coriander ate it last night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter