Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

OK, Bacon-Passer-Of-Doom (me) was able to give it to Dmamie - few! (I've been a bit busy lately :rotfl2: Thanks Am, glove you:cool1:

:cool1: Passed bacon to Pinkgirlygirl. Just finished trade and dc in music room. I did want to put some of the blame on Briar for my loss of memory last night. If she didn't have such nice fun rooms I wouldn't have forgotten.:rotfl2:

:rolleyes1 OMG I was going to pass it last night and forgot. Sorry! :goodvibes That is what happens when you get old. The mind goes.:rotfl:

Oh my goodness! So THIS is who you are on DIS! I had NO IDEA! :rotfl2: Thanks for the bacon this morning :)

Pink has the bacon... Pink has the bacon...

(Pic of a REAL "pass the bacon" event) :lmao: (they FORCED me to touch that slimey thing, LOL!)

540ehhd.jpg

I passed the bacon onto CajunWDWfan (aka Jedi) at lunch time today. Now I can go wash my hands! ;)

I didn't keep it long at all! LOL The bacon was yummy!

I passed to on to KahneFan.

I cooked it up a bit to make it fresh again and passed it on to the wonderfully sweet Happy_Guest (souper on DIS).

I think somehow the first time this game was done I ended up with the bacon. >_>

or I passed it on to CapeCad. Funny to see it going again :)

Dreams passed it to me Friday night. Since I did not have much time to pass the bacon Friday night, I took the bacon on a fun filled crazy day trip on Saturday. The bacon had a wonderful time at a convention. It very much enjoyed the Closing Gala.

The bacon was just passed to Bright.

I am so glad this was bumped! "Someone" forgot they were holding the bacon. :rolleyes1 It smelled pretty bad. ;)

I handed that stinky bacon over to Aengus. :)

wow so fast i didnt even get to say I gave it to sunshine LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter