Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

- coughs - If anyone wants to...umm I want some BAYCON

:) My first Bacon!! LOL!

Recieved it from DonaldDuck4LifeDUCK and passed it on to Rosesredrosered! :)

Wow! The bacon sure got passed around a lot last night! The list is updated to this point.

I'm going to make this a little more interesting, and put in an incentive to keep that bacon moving.

I am going to pick a magic number, and the person who receives the bacon at that number will win the following:

Teleportation magic pin and a week's supply of bacon (that's seven whole pans of bacon)

I do have to add one small rule to the game now that there is a prize involved. It wouldn't be very fair if two people traded the bacon back and forth to each other just to win the prize. So here's the new rule:

You can only trade the bacon with the same person once.

Just to make it clear, if you look at the first four trades of the bacon in this game, it looks like this:

1. Mickeysfriend 2. Jellyrolls 3. Goofer 4. Patchy

So, I would not be able to pass or receive the bacon to Mickeysfriend or Goofer, but I still could make a trade with Patchy.

You can get the bacon more than once during the game, but remember you can't trade with the same person more than once.

Of course, I won't be posting the magic number here, but one person has agreed to know the magic number so that person can verify that the number was picked in advance, and the person who gets the bacon at that point is the winner.

So have fun! Let's keep that bacon moving. I wonder who will win the prize.

Keep that bacon moving. You'll never know who will end up with the prize.

Afer re-frying the Bacon and adding some Pink Sprinkles, I have passed the Bacon too SorcererDonaldD!

I, SorcererDonaldD, just passed the bay.con to Goofy_Bob... who will hopefully have some better understanding of what in the world I was talking about when he reads this in a bit. :lmao:

I, SorcererDonaldD, just passed the bay.con to Goofy_Bob... who will hopefully have some better understanding of what in the world I was talking about when he reads this in a bit. :lmao:
Yah... I wasn't sure if you were crazy or what with all that Bay.con talk... I logged off and was closing my IE Dis window when I saw that I'd opened this thread... I read it and realized it was my GREAT RESPONSIBILITY to pass the Bacon... so I'm logging back on to find some (un?)fortunate Diser to get some pork. lol

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Edit: I passed the bacon to cteddiesgirl.

Yah... I wasn't sure if you were crazy or what with all that Bay.con talk... I logged off and was closing my IE Dis window when I saw that I'd opened this thread... I read it and realized it was my GREAT RESPONSIBILITY to pass the Bacon... so I'm logging back on to find some (un?)fortunate Diser to get some pork. lol

:lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

Edit: I passed the bacon to cteddiesgirl.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh I am halfway to crazy these days, Goofy... just not in regards to the bay.con. ;) :rotfl:

Got the bacon from Goofy and just passed it on to Caribbean_Gal. :)

She isn't feeling well, and just logged off for the night. No more passing until tomorrow.

Get better, Car!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter