Extreme Pass the Bacon! Now with a prize for one lucky passer--see post 48!

Ok, so the smell of bacon didn't sit well last night, but it was great with breakfast!! I fried up some more and passed it on to mykitty! :)

Car passed her delicious bacon over to me. There was so much that I had TiDoubleGer (tigger) bounce on over to my room and I passed the tiggerrrific bacon to her to enjoy.:tigger:

The bacon is kosher-right???At any rate we still want in on the fun so is there a room or a place we can be tonight because right now we are drooling for our hunk of the bacon!:cheer2: :scared1:

and here i thought i had the bacon,(?) bc someone who had it sent me a message in game to ask if i wanted bay.can. Oh well, i'm still hungry... so if anyone is tired of holding it, my hands are clean. LOL

and here i thought i had the bacon,(?) bc someone who had it sent me a message in game to ask if i wanted bay.can. Oh well, i'm still hungry... so if anyone is tired of holding it, my hands are clean. LOL

Sorry May, you signed off without replying so I wanted to keep it going and gave it to mykitty, not knowing when we'd be on together again. :hug: Please forgive me for my impatience?
--------------------------------------------------------------
My guess is that it is difficult for the thread owner to weed through when there are so many "requests" for involvement mixed in with the true posts of passing the bacon. Lets assume if you have an active vmk account and disboards account, you are open to the game. If someone does not want to bother they can always decline the offer.:hippie:

Mykitty was gracious enough to pass the bacon on to me since I was absolutely *famished* :lmao: :lmao: (Caribbean_Gal just called me to her room, sorry)

Unfortunately, when I passed it on to AntJewel .... there were a few pieces missing. I think my kitty cat got a hold of it while I was unpacking :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

My apologies to Ant Jewel for not getting all the bacon that she should have gotten :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:hug:
Lyn
:tigger:

Hi all! -cough- -cough- sorry, i had a few cat furballs from the bacon i got from Tigger! Anyways, I passed the hairy bacon (i tried to wash it off) to cat.herder!

Hi all! -cough- -cough- sorry, i had a few cat furballs from the bacon i got from Tigger! Anyways, I passed the hairy bacon (i tried to wash it off) to cat.herder!

I got the bacon from ant. Looking for someone to pass it to, after I shave it. :rotfl:

I'm going to make this a little more interesting, and put in an incentive to keep that bacon moving.

I am going to pick a magic number, and the person who receives the bacon at that number will win the following:

Teleportation magic pin and a week's supply of bacon (that's seven whole pans of bacon)

WOOT! What a great way to make an already fun game better :woohoo:

I spent most of last night and a today trying to pass the bacon, but no one wanted it.

But finally got rid of it by sticking it in BriarLori's pocket when she wasn't looking.

WE WANT IT-Just have no idea where to find it-VMK can be a pretty big place when you're starving for your next meal!

I now have the bacon. Just got it back from briar.

I am trying to decide what to do with the bacon now

i passed the bacon on to q. She missed a dis meet yesterday, so she needed the bacon to cheer her up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter