Fall Samplesource coming soon!

My link came in a few hours ago and I just opened it now. Got 6. Not great. Not terrible. Probably too honest clicking all the products I already use. Who knows how the metrics are set up. Anyway, my niece with dog and cat will get a few little samples. So that's something. Pet treat heavy this year. I was shut out of the spring offer as well as some PPs. Good luck, everyone.

Sigh, no email for me either. Maybe it will come tomorrow (they say they are sending them out over a 48hr period) but what will be left? Hmmmmm.....oh well, let's cross our fingers more of us get invites still :cheer2:

I can't remember what I got except for a package of Sweet tarts. I think the crackers were sold out and I don't remember what the other 2 items were.
I hope if my Mom's account gets an invite that it comes later in the day as I am out at my badminton class tomorrow morning and won't be able to check emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter