***FALL Sent/received thread***...COMPLETED!!

I received mine yesterday from Barbara, mrsheppo! Thank you so much!

I received:
4 kitchen towels
an oven mit and potholder (much needed!!)
cookie cutters that I thought were leaves and just figured out they are turkeys!
Halloween cookie cutters (my DS asked if we will be using them today!)
a sticky notepad
a votive holder
a really cute wall decoration "Welcome to Changing Leaves Valley" I think I will hang outfront on our porch!
3 Yankee tarts....Harvest (so excited to try, my friend LOVES this and keeps telling me to get it) Golden Spiced Pear (*I* wanted to try this myself) and Mandarin Cranberry (my DH new favorite...he wanted me to get one of the big jars on sale in the store but I didnt so he bought a Car Jar instead!)

Thanks so much, there was something in here for my whole family!!!

:yay:

We should hear of the rest arriving next week :) (well, if all goes well...we know how that goes ;) )

briannesmom said:
I got my package today! Thank you to Carrie (Niteowl71) for the wonderful package.
I received:
Basket full of Hershey Kisses and mini candy bars
Pumpkin shaped and scented candle in a glass jar
Set of two fall leaf dish towels
Acorn salt and pepper shakers sitting on little leaves (so cute)
Matching candle holder and tealight
and a really cool leaf candle in a tin

Thank you so much I love everything! DD (3) also says "thank you for the lots and lots of chocolates"

Amy
I am glad you liked it. I really like the salt and pepper shakers. Got to have lots of candy :teeth:

You are very welcome :thumbsup2

Welcome back, Carrie. How was your trip?

I hope some one picks up the package I sent ::yes::

I got my exchange today from ADisneyGirl. Thank you Marie for the great stuff, I got:

Fall Table runner
Fall Kitchen towel
Pearlie Candle holder w/candle
Fall leaves cookie cutter
Pilgrims salt & pepper shakers

Thank you so much for all the great stuff.

i recieved my package today i got a cute little scarcrow, a awesome smelling pumpkin candle and to sweet little paper pumpkins thanks i love all of it. It will look cute on my tv thank you very much

DisneyCP2002 said:
I got my exchange today from ADisneyGirl. Thank you Marie for the great stuff, I got:

Fall Table runner
Fall Kitchen towel
Pearlie Candle holder w/candle
Fall leaves cookie cutter
Pilgrims salt & pepper shakers

Thank you so much for all the great stuff.

I am glad you liked it! The Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers are kind of famous around here. They are "stars" in a really cute Thanksgiving ad on t.v for Publix supermarket. They get passed around the table on Thanksgiving and they give each other "the eye" as one gets his head smashed in the mashed potatoes by a toddler, the other falls to the ground and gets licked by the dog, etc. At the end they are back together smiling. :) They come to life in the commercial, but I am afraid I have not seen them move on my own dining room table!

I received my package today. :)

Thank you Amy (briannesmom)

I received...
A ceramic pumpkin candy dish, full of caramels.
A box of Nestle hot cocoa mix.
2 kitchen towels, one with a pumpkin on it, the other with acorns & leafs on it.
A bag of unscented tea lights
2 metal(heavy) leafs, tea light holders? or decorations?

:eek: Second notice.....please pick up. I don't want it returned :(

We attempted to deliver your item at 8:43 am on October 02, 2006 in COPPERAS COVE, TX 76522

ADisneygirl said:
I am glad you liked it! The Pilgrim salt and pepper shakers are kind of famous around here. They are "stars" in a really cute Thanksgiving ad on t.v for Publix supermarket. They get passed around the table on Thanksgiving and they give each other "the eye" as one gets his head smashed in the mashed potatoes by a toddler, the other falls to the ground and gets licked by the dog, etc. At the end they are back together smiling. :) They come to life in the commercial, but I am afraid I have not seen them move on my own dining room table!
What a cute commercial, thank you for sharing :teeth:

Mine arrived today from Nancy (meriweather) with LOTS of Goodies!

Scarecrow headband - so cute I will wear it while handing out candy to trick o treaters

gel pens in fall colors

leaf & acorn ceramic salt & pepper shakers

turkey day kitchen towel

leaf & cornicopia rubber stamp

minnie dressed up as a fall leaf beanie

mickey dressed up as an acorn

fall themed baking cups (mini sized perfect for corn muffins)

pilgrim metal sign that says "welcome" - perfect for my new house

5 different yankee candle votives - choc chip, happy halloween, mom's apple pie, harvest & pumpkin pie

a glass pot votive holder

autumn cookie stencils - can't wait to try these I will post the results

all with a big spider (i scared mom with) and colorful fall leaves (great for my centerpiece

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! I loved everything. Mom is so excited about her 1st exchange after she saw the box that arrived!!

~Katie

I didn't even recieve a notice!....gotta love living in a new neighborhood GRRRR can't wait for the mailboxes to be installed!

cay&emansmom said:
i recieved my package today i got a cute little scarcrow, a awesome smelling pumpkin candle and to sweet little paper pumpkins thanks i love all of it. It will look cute on my tv thank you very much

That would be from me! I always forget to put in a note!
I'm glad you liked it all, the candle came from a local candle shop here in TX. I just found it and am glad I did!!!!!!!

~Katie

Glad that box connected with you Katie. I was getting worried about that.
It arrived Friday ;)

have fun with it. Are we going to make your mother an exchange addict too :teeth:
I hope she enjoys her first one ::yes::

Meriweather said:
Glad that box connected with you Katie. I was getting worried about that.
It arrived Friday ;)

have fun with it. Are we going to make your mother an exchange addict too :teeth:
I hope she enjoys her first one ::yes::

Wow I am gonna have a lil chat with the postmaster!!!!!!

Anyway...I gave her the name of her person for the new exchange & she is already buzzing about what recipes she is going to pull for her (she has a HUGE box)....I think we have another addict on our hands!!!!!

Thanks again!

~Katie

I just got back in town from a long weekend, but my package did get mailed to IL on Friday.

KT27 said:
Wow I am gonna have a lil chat with the postmaster!!!!!!

Anyway...I gave her the name of her person for the new exchange & she is already buzzing about what recipes she is going to pull for her (she has a HUGE box)....I think we have another addict on our hands!!!!!

Thanks again!

~Katie

Yep....DC had down that a note was left Friday and then again today that a note was left :confused3 So, glad that if made it to you alright.

:teeth:
There are a lot of really fun exchanges coming. Holiday time has a lot of great ones!!

Meriweather said:
Welcome back, Carrie. How was your trip?
Thank you, it was a great trip. No rain at all :) We ate waaaay to much though. Amy and her family get back tomorrow, the girls had so much fun for as little as they are.

MNSSHP was fun but very crowded :sad2: We watched the 2nd parade at 10:30 then it became more managable. It was very dark and I actually got confused a couple of times :confused3 I would go again but maybe an earlier one or one during the week. We also went to MK that morning and it was so empty, went on SM twice in about 30 minutes.

Okay, I will be prepared for a crowded MNSSHP :( I did read that the late parade was the best one to go to.

Glad you did have fun though ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter