~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

Nancy please let Mom & I know when the holiday exchange starts sign ups :)

Thanks!

Hiya,

I have heard from my sender and am aware of a delay on the parcel to me but expect it within a week so I'll check in with you all when it gets here to let you know :)

Gaspodé

Sorry about the mix up, Melissa. Hopefully you will receive by the end of next week.
I will leave this thread open until you check in with us.
I want to hear about your goodies ::yes::

Katie and Corey, I have you down for reminders.
I burn more in the cold months too ::yes::
I saw some of the holiday scents are out :yay:
Odd thing...Holiday Home Sweet Home was GREEN :eek: That seemed odd.

My holiday catalog arrived yesterday :)
What are you all thinking of the new scents?

My holiday catalog arrived yesterday :)
What are you all thinking of the new scents?

I LOVED: Red Apple Wreath - :love:
I liked Sparkling Cinnamon
I liked Christmas Eve
Home for the Holidays has always been a favorite too:santa:

When do you think they will run a sale again?

Hopefully for the next exchange.
Hopefully piglet too will keep us informed.
I think you can always get that coupon when you sign up with them. Just keep using different e-mail addresses ;)

Hi everyone. We're back from wdw:sad1: I came home to the most wonderful pkg from MrsHeppo. She sent me a beautiful fall themed oil warmer and crackled votive holder with leaves on it. And she included 4 votives - Cider Web, Macinosh/peach, Berry/tangerine and Black raspberry.

Thank you again Barbara. You didn't have to do that, but it is truely appreciated.

Welcome back...and what a nice return surprise.

Hopefully the last of these will arrive in a few days ::yes::

I just got back from picking my mail up. When she handed me my huge pile of mail, alls I could smell was my candles!!!
I got a VERY cute votive candle holder that says "BOB FOR APPLES".
4 votives...frosted pumpkin, fall festival, creme brulee, and mango peach salsa.
I also received a big pomegranate cider candle,but I'm sad to report that it was all busted up when I opened the package

Thank you so much Pooh Girl 71 for all the goodies. They all smell so good!!!

oh no! were you able to salvage the big candle at all?

Hiya,

Nothing here yet and now the postal workers are on strike again :rolleyes: until approx next Wednesday, oh well!

Cya,
Gaspodé

Oh no :(

Sorry this is taking so long. Hopefully that means when they go back to work, they will be delivering your package ::yes::

Woohoo! I am happy to report an arrival :)

Despite the strike my parcel got through as it came parcel force.

I received a bevy of fragrant goodness from Kirsten (Piglettoo) - thanks!!!

I got four boxes of tealights in some beautiful scents: Frosted Pumpkin (hurrah!), Mandarin Cranberry, Mango Peach Salsa (I just know DH will love this one) and Autumn Wreath. They are all wonderful.

Kirsten was also very generous to send me four pretty tealight holders which all arrived fully in tact. Two are shaped as autumn leaves and two are crackle glass with burgundy autumn leave designs. They are all lovely and I can't wait to find places for them and set candles going. I have always loved autumn (in fact that was my wedding theme!) so these are right up my street.

Thank you so much Kirsten, you made my day!
Gaspodé

:woohoo:: party:

So glad they made it!! I knew Kirsten would make it worth your wait.
Sounds wonderful!!

And with that this exchange is completed!!

Hope to see you all Nov. 1 for the Holiday YCE!! :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter