~~~Fall Yankee Candle Scent/received~~~...COMPLETED!!

Glad you had such a good time.
Going back is always a good plan. I love buying APs for that reason ;)

A big thank you to Janice (bluerendezvous) for a great package. I received tarts of Autumn Leaves, Coconut Cookie Bar and Fall Festival.

I also received the Corn stalk hanging tart burner. I love them all!!:goodvibes

I'm so glad you liked them! I know your trip was great. I got to take my DN5 to WDW last May. You're right, seeing it through a child's eyes is such a special blessing. Enjoy your next trip!

I hope some more of those arrivals reach their destinations today.

Have any of your that ordered early, heard any more updates?

The rest should be getting close also. We have a vacationer or two that are still away.

I received my package from Amy (briannesmom).

When I received the fall Yankee Candle catalog, there was a beautiful set of candle holders in a crackle glass with rust leaves as decoration, Amy sent me a votive holder in this design. It is even more beautiful that I thought. :banana: Thanks.

She also sent me lost of votives: Autumn Wreath, Mango Salsa, Frosted Pumpkin, Cider Donut, Cider Web, Pomegrante Cider (my favorite fall scent), and Harvest. Can't wait to start using them in my new votive holder :yay:

I also received a small jar candle in McIntosh. I think the little jar candles are so cute.:love:

Thanks, Amy so very much. :cheer2: Cindy

I am hoping mine has arrived at its destination by now.

:woohoo: Glad to hear that you had some news, Lisa.

Gaspode...she hasn't checked in with an arrival yet....hopefully soon ::yes::

I got my package today from Lynne (pennst8er). Thank you so much, I love everything!
I received:
A very pretty fall leaf tart warmer set that included tealights and 3 tarts, spiced pumpkin, autumn leaves and harvest.
Autumn Wreath tart
Frosted Pumpkin votive
Vanilla Caramel votive
French Vanilla gel car freshner

Thanks again, everything smells so good!

Amy

Glad you like it--and that it got there in one piece! After reading about some mishaps, I started to worry it would be broken. DS7 helped pick out the scents! :goodvibes

I just heard that Jenna45 received her exchange. That would have been from clhcpaca.
She can't access the DIS right now. Hopefully she will be able to check in with us soon ::yes::

Mine says it is out for delivery today! Hopefully it arrives!!!! :goodvibes

Thank you Lisa! Your package arrived just a while ago. What a great pick-me-up on a day that we are all nervously watching the weather and my DH is still at work evacuating people in FEMA trailers. During our super soaked weekend, I'll be enjoying your generous gift!

Large Housewarmer Jar of Warm Apple Crisp :love:
Coconut Cookie Bar tart
Autumn Wreath tart
Fall Festival tart

I hadn't tried any of these scents yet. I can't wait to light one up! Thanks a bunch.

:thanks:

Janice

Thank you Lisa! Your package arrived just a while ago. What a great pick-me-up on a day that we are all nervously watching the weather and my DH is still at work evacuating people in FEMA trailers. During our super soaked weekend, I'll be enjoying your generous gift!

Large Housewarmer Jar of Warm Apple Crisp :love:
Coconut Cookie Bar tart
Autumn Wreath tart
Fall Festival tart

I hadn't tried any of these scents yet. I can't wait to light one up! Thanks a bunch.

:thanks:

Janice

You are welcome Janice! Hope you enjoy. I can not get enough of the Autumn Wreath scent and I think I am going to order a back up Warm Apple Crisp jar for me. After all, I HAVE to use my coupon!;) :rolleyes1 Hope you get a break from the nasty weather.:goodvibes

I received my Fall Yankee Candle swap today. What a nice surprise after having a long day at work! I received two ceramic leaf holders, One was for tea lights and the other for a votive. I received two cider donut fragrance votives and two cinnamon stick votives. I also received a box of cider donut tea lights. I think that's my new favorite for fall! My package was from Barbara Apple, her dis name is barbaraapple. I loved my surprise and appreciate the thought that went into choosing it.

Kt27's Mom
Jean

I received my package yesterday!!!!!!! :)

I received from CINDY!! (no DIS name)

I got a large jar Housewarmer candle in Fall Festival.

I haven't tried this one, so I am very excited!! It smells very nice.

THANK YOU Cindy!!

I received my Fall Yankee Candle swap today. What a nice surprise after having a long day at work! I received two ceramic leaf holders, One was for tea lights and the other for a votive. I received two cider donut fragrance votives and two cinnamon stick votives. I also received a box of cider donut tea lights. I think that's my new favorite for fall! My package was from Barbara Apple, her dis name is barbaraapple. I loved my surprise and appreciate the thought that went into choosing it.

Kt27's Mom
Jean

I am glad she liked it :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter