Fantasy Springs is opening June 6th 2024

Got in right away and booking October. Fs easy in with all three options for 2 nights .

Choosing content painfully slow. 10min in and still choossing
Must be nice. I had one computer stuck on "soon" for about 25 minutes and it would constantly reload the bar and replay the chime every couple of minutes, but never let me in. I had another one with the information preloaded and all ready to go, but when I hit "search" again to prevent it from timing out, I got a 45 minute wait. And on my phone, I got only a 25 minute queue. So, I'm almost there... unless it times out again.

Why is Disney tech always bad?

I finally got in, chose my dates, chose my package and room, chose all of the attractions for the first day, and then went to chose my breakfast time when the system decided to kick me back into the queue with a wait time of more than an hour.

What a terrible experience.

How did you preload all the information? Im trying two different packages and the contents reset when I go back to select hotel

3persons 2 nfights
MC harbor view 565,800
FS 485,100

Which one and why?

This is so much worse than the package I booked last month. The load times are incredible. I've never seen a company put bigger barriers to a multi-thousand dollar purchase. Like, my god... just take my money, and let me add on the $10 fast passes after at my leisure. How difficult could this be?

I didn't know that Journey to the Center of the Earth would be closed for all of October and half of November. On top of the Space Mountain closure! Ouch. :(

I'm also stuck at the log in page now. I was logged in, but I guess it took too long to get through the queue and make selections.

Still stuck at login. This is awful to get so far and have the feeling it’s never going to finish, because part of the site is broken.

Still stuck at login. This is awful to get so far and have the feeling it’s never going to finish, because part of the site is broken.
Yeah, it's just not going to work. I've been stuck at login for more than 20 minutes now.

I can't even get the queue to work on my other computer, though. I just get errors with a message to try again later.

DH entered the queue on another browser when I said it was spinning and has 22 minutes left. So we’re going to hang in there that long to see what happens. Then, I don’t know…

It would have been easier to have seen all the rooms sold out originally, than this. It would have been, “we tried, now we’ll just book the package at a different hotel.”

I'm not even trying to get a room at the new hotel. I just wanted to book my Disneyland Hotel room now so that it was done and I didn't have to think about it anymore. But the system is just horrible.

Sounds like our odyssey trying to buy tickets yesterday evening for USJ and TDR with 8 credit cards all not working (German and US) was only a minor inconvenience… And yes, even Klook had issues with certain cards.

Just booked flights to Japan for Nov/Dec and now I'm trying to figure out how on earth we can get into Fantasy Springs 😅 TDR in general seems way more complicated than WDW and DL!

This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime trip for me but unless we win the lottery, we won't be able to afford a Fantasy Springs package or stay onsite. Will we have any hope of getting a premier access pass if we're staying off-site?

We got it!

I got back in, I logged in *first*, went through the process, and it let me through.

Then the credit card page. It rejected my "saved card" but I tried reentering it as a new card (same actual card) and the second time it went through!

Got email confirmation, and since the card errored, DH called Chase and it went through while they were looking things up, and were able to confirm the charge!

Tokyo here we come!

Last edited:
Just booked flights to Japan for Nov/Dec and now I'm trying to figure out how on earth we can get into Fantasy Springs 😅 TDR in general seems way more complicated than WDW and DL!

This is probably a once-in-a-lifetime trip for me but unless we win the lottery, we won't be able to afford a Fantasy Springs package or stay onsite. Will we have any hope of getting a premier access pass if we're staying off-site?
We are staying at the Sheraton at TDR, so offsite, in June and I will report back after our trip on how we did.

I think your time is generally not a busy time. Considering there are multiple attractions in FS, I would think getting access to at least one attraction would not be an issue. The question will more be if you can see them all.

I didn't know that Journey to the Center of the Earth would be closed for all of October and half of November. On top of the Space Mountain closure! Ouch. :(

I'm also stuck at the log in page now. I was logged in, but I guess it took too long to get through the queue and make selections.
Dang that's a bummer I was also looking forward to that ride, sigh. Hope FS doesn't have ride closures during oct

Hallelujah :) !!!!! after almost 2 hrs I succeeded in booking TS package! There were still some FS available, I didn't try to see price. That loading icon is the worst. At first attempt it got stuck at page before payment method and when I finally got to put csp , it rejected it. Thank goodness it saved my itinerary after putting me in queue again. 2nd attempt was success with csp again.

Still doesn't feel real lol. Last step is to secure hotel only day before!

Aw, that sucks. That ride is really fun.

That made me check the refurb schedule for my trip and it looks like 20,000 Leagues and Aquatopia will be closed. I actually really like Aquatopia so that's a bummer.

Hoping Splash doesn't close as I would like to experience the last remaining version again 🤞

Wow, what an experience booking a package, and we're still not done 7 hours later. Keep getting stalled and kicked out. I will never ever complain again about planning and reservations at Disney World.... Ever!!

We leave a few days before the new land opens so I don't mind watching them. I try and see if I can find some videos
Oh you’ll definitely be able to see them before you head over, I can’t see them being able to keep any of this under wraps for much longer.

You can try muting all the key words! Though since some of the stuff shows up in Japanese I suppose it's not always easy to catch everything haha!
It’s hard! I like seeing some of the content and discussion, photos of the land are fine, just don’t want the ride POVs, would prefer to be surprised with that. The vid I mentioned came across my TL again and it would have been tough to apply the right filter to block it out without having other impacts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter