FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow is my FP booking day. Do ADRs prevent a FP booking?

For example, I have Sci-fi ADR at 12pm. If the only Slinky FP available is at 12:00, will I have to cancel the meal before it lets me book?

Tomorrow is my FP booking day. Do ADRs prevent a FP booking?

For example, I have Sci-fi ADR at 12pm. If the only Slinky FP available is at 12:00, will I have to cancel the meal before it lets me book?

No. You will get a warning of the conflict, but the system will not prevent it.

Not sure if this is ethical by most standards but here goes: on our AK day my wife and two kids have a fast pass for kali river while me and my son will do Everest. My mother in law has the FP with them but due to a chemo port being put in is not riding. She just has the card ticket. If I was to use that card to ride is there anyway they would let us bring our 6yo son who doesn’t have the FP with us so we can just all ride together instead of having to do the rider swap?

If I was to use that card to ride is there anyway they would let us bring our 6yo son who doesn’t have the FP with us so we can just all ride together instead of having to do the rider swap?
No; each rider would need a FP.

No; each rider would need a FP.
Ok no big deal. Not sure what to do with MIL FP, she doesn’t want to ride anything alone. I thought of here taking our 3yo girl to UP but since she’ll be in an electric wheelchair I’m not sure if that’s practical

Ok no big deal. Not sure what to do with MIL FP, she doesn’t want to ride anything alone. I thought of here taking our 3yo girl to UP but since she’ll be in an electric wheelchair I’m not sure if that’s practical
Is the 3 year old riding Kali? If she isn’t, book a Kali FP for her. Your DS uses that FP and you use your MIL’s FP and everyone rides together - MIL and 3 year old can go have a snack or meet characters somewhere.

Thanks for the clarification. We still will be 2 days too short, then. Since we're from Europe we could also buy 21-days UK tickets but as these are sometimes a pain to upgrade at Guest Relations, we would rather like being able to renew our AP earlier.

As you mentionned in the topic you pointed, being able to renew an AP 75 days earlier would have cleared out our issues.

I've made some more research and found on other boards people were successful at renewing their AP 65 days before, by calling ticketing. Don't know if this would work at ~75 days though. I will call and let you know.

What is your experience with booking Fastpasses on the same account but with different computers/devices? Does it cancel you out because it's the same account opened multiple times?

What is your experience with booking Fastpasses on the same account but with different computers/devices? Does it cancel you out because it's the same account opened multiple times?

Didn’t work for us this mornings. Tried multiple laptops and MDE app on multiple phones

Have a question about the Multiple Experiences Fast Passes. Friend of ours is there now and received some for a room issue. It was supposed to be 1 for each person in the group on a couple different days. But on the MDE it says: Experiences Remaining/Total and then shows 2/2 under each person. It shows this on both days. So does that mean she actually received 2 per day?

I swear I read up on this prior in either this thread or another - but for HS, currently I have FPs for ToT and RnR (may change depending on TSM availability after June 18th, but for this conversation lets just say that'll still be SB).

I do not have a 3rd fastpass yet. The plan, would be to hit these 2 rides in edition to TSM (I have a 9:05 for RnR and 10:10 for ToT). Afterwards I'd like to schedule FPs for another park.

Do I need to still book a 3rd FP within HS and burn it to schedule my 4th FP elsewhere? Or once I scan in my first FP it'll see I have the availability for 1 FP and I can schedule elsewhere?

My apologies - I tried reading up and couldn't find this instance described, even though I swear it was.

Or once I scan in my first FP it'll see I have the availability for 1 FP and I can schedule elsewhere?
Yes - scan into FP#1 and you can immediately book for Park#2.

It’s the FP FAQ ADDENDUM Sticky that has the park hopping tips. :)

I've made some more research and found on other boards people were successful at renewing their AP 65 days before, by calling ticketing. Don't know if this would work at ~75 days though. I will call and let you know.

I just called the AP line, after being transferred around, some cast member was finally able to let us renew our AP. DW was then able to link her renewal cert on MDE.
For reference, we are at 70 days before check-in.

I just called the AP line, after being transferred around, some cast member was finally able to let us renew our AP. DW was then able to link her renewal cert on MDE.
For reference, we are at 70 days before check-in.
Did you have to progress to Management / Leader Level?

And remember, the FP booking for long stays still applies .

Thank you! I assume I should stay within the 60 day window of the package booking if I decide to cancel the earlier days to avoid FP being cancelled?
Not necessary; but if you do decide to Cancel, do it as soon as possible to open up the room for someone else.

Did you have to progress to Management / Leader Level?

And remember, the FP booking for long stays still applies .

No, the cast member was able to issue the renewal right away. She told me I needed to call another number, then I said I've been transferred to her and was told to “press 4”, at which point she agreed to make a “one-time exception” and do it herself, to save me some time.

If I set up an MDE managing 12 people, then add a resort reservation for just 2 people, will all of those 12 be able to make FPs at 60 days? I'm thinking no, but I'm unsure. All 12 of those people have resort reservations, but getting them to set up 3 more MDEs will be next to impossible because the trip is a surprise.

If I set up an MDE managing 12 people, then add a resort reservation for just 2 people, will all of those 12 be able to make FPs at 60 days? I'm thinking no, but I'm unsure. All 12 of those people have resort reservations, but getting them to set up 3 more MDEs will be next to impossible because the trip is a surprise.
Add all the reservations to the 1 MDX account that you manage. In that way, you can mix and match groupings for FPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter