FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
This question has probably been covered but I can not find it so I apologize. I know I can't schedule fast passes at two parks in one day but my question is, if I schedule and 1 fast pass in Hollywood Studios and go use it can I then schedule same day fast passes in Magic Kingdom, one by one? Just wanted to make sure it didn't still have to be three in one day before you could change. I know I would miss out of 2 pre scheduled fast passes but oh well. Thank you!

This question has probably been covered but I can not find it so I apologize. I know I can't schedule fast passes at two parks in one day but my question is, if I schedule and 1 fast pass in Hollywood Studios and go use it can I then schedule same day fast passes in Magic Kingdom, one by one? Just wanted to make sure it didn't still have to be three in one day before you could change. I know I would miss out of 2 pre scheduled fast passes but oh well. Thank you!
Actually, if you only prebook one at HS, once you use it you can book your next 2 FPs at MK! Then it goes to 1 by 1.

As soon as you tap in to your HS FP you can begin booking for another park. Post #4 of the FP FAQ addendum has the info you’re looking for:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/f...ng-cl-fp-trial-program.3538258/#post-56320829

Actually, if you only prebook one at HS, once you use it you can book your next 2 FPs at MK! Then it goes to 1 by 1.
Similarly, if I am only interested in booking Tier 1 at Epcot. Could I just book Frozen and then try and book TT as soon as I tap on?

Similarly, if I am only interested in booking Tier 1 at Epcot. Could I just book Frozen and then try and book TT as soon as I tap on?
No. You would need to use 2 tier 2 FP's before being able to book another tier 1 in the same park.

My trip is 50+ days away... Is it too late to buy the CL FP+ since it is bookable 90 days prior??

My trip is 50+ days away... Is it too late to buy the CL FP+ since it is bookable 90 days prior??
No, it’s not too late because CL FPs come from their own FP pool. You may not be able to choose the evening event - ask DSS CMs what is still available to you if you purchased.

No, it’s not too late because CL FPs come from their own FP pool. You may not be able to choose the evening event - ask DSS CMs what is still available to you if you purchased.

Remember it's 90 days from check-out, not check-in. Depending on the duration of your trip, you may not be that late.

I'm a little bit confused about this separate FP+ pool, as I've read various reports about some experiences no longer being available at some time. Do you think the availability shall be pretty good 50 days prior to checkout ?

One note on the above regarding the Trial CL program...your three “Regular FPs” do come from the normal pool... so at 50 days out you’ll be a bit behind on those (although other than mega-headliners, this isn’t necessarily the end of the world depending on your travel dates).

One of my kids is not quite 3 years old, so he will still be 2 at the time my FP+ booking window opens up next week. He will turn 3 within the 60 days before our trip. So, of course, we have a ticket for him and have linked it to him in MDX. In MDX, he shows up as "infant" for the time being. Will this be a problem when I try to book FP+ for him next week? Ex., will I not be able to book FP for him because the system will think he doesn't need it?

One of my kids is not quite 3 years old, so he will still be 2 at the time my FP+ booking window opens up next week. He will turn 3 within the 60 days before our trip. So, of course, we have a ticket for him and have linked it to him in MDX. In MDX, he shows up as "infant" for the time being. Will this be a problem when I try to book FP+ for him next week? Ex., will I not be able to book FP for him because the system will think he doesn't need it?
With a linked ticket, you can book FPs. Go to your MDX and from the FP area, book a FP for him to confirm that it works. After booking, Delete the FP.

Hi everyone. I need some expert advice. My 60 day fastpass window opens this Monday for our August trip. I understand that I should try to get the most sought after rides first. I would like to schedule FOP the 2nd and 4th day of my trip and Slinky Dog the 3rd day. What should I do first?

Two Onsite Stays (Back-to-Back)
  • RO Stay followed by Package Stay. The 60-day FP booking window will open at 60 days before the check-in date of the first (RO) stay and will extend until the checkout date of the second (package) stay. FPs can be booked for the package stay only; FPs cannot be booked for the room-only stay until tickets are activated at Guest Relations.

Just a quick question about the above. What days are considered in the RO stay? We are doing one night at POP (RO) on 11/24, then our package starts 11/25 at CR. So I am able to book FP+ at 60 days from 11/24, but won't be able to book any ON 11/24, but can book all other days starting with 11/25? Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly, since 11/25 is part of both stays.

Thank you @hiroMYhero . I called DSS today. FP+ for FOP, including CL ones, is not available!!!!! inventory for Slinky is very limited.. I am 56 days away from my check out date..

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter