• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FastPass+ FAQ — SERVICE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious, does FoP EVER FP ever show up for people? I am a single day, non-resort person so naturally only get a 30 day window but I know some people have also said sometimes it's gone even before the 60-day windows. But do FP for FoP ever just appear? I'm checking multiple times daily but while Na'vi River Cruise opens from time to time, it seems like FoP is sort of a no go. I know people also say look night before and day of but I did that too earlier this year and again never showed up. So just curious if anyone's ever really had luck getting a FP for it after the fact (as in after the window opens for the particular date).
I have found them at random times within 60 days but mostly night before and day of. I don't usually bother looking much before the night before because there really isn't a lot of movement in that time.
We’ve also gotten them day before and day of when we’ve been restricted to the 30 day window. We just keep checking whenever we can. Good luck!

I have found them at random times within 60 days but mostly night before and day of. I don't usually bother looking much before the night before because there really isn't a lot of movement in that time.
Do any really show up though? Like I said, I tried back in January and nothing ever showed up and I'm talking consistently having the FP website open and refreshing (not like Refresh button but like alternating between Morning, Afternoon, Evening to "refresh"). But seem to never appear.

Do any really show up though? Like I said, I tried back in January and nothing ever showed up and I'm talking consistently having the FP website open and refreshing (not like Refresh button but like alternating between Morning, Afternoon, Evening to "refresh"). But seem to never appear.
Yes, they do. We frequently do FOP multiple times on our AK days (most has been 4). I've also found FOP the night before plenty of times. Outside of that it's going to be harder because less people are making changes/dropping FP's at earlier dates.

I'm curious, does FoP EVER FP ever show up for people? I am a single day, non-resort person so naturally only get a 30 day window but I know some people have also said sometimes it's gone even before the 60-day windows. But do FP for FoP ever just appear? I'm checking multiple times daily but while Na'vi River Cruise opens from time to time, it seems like FoP is sort of a no go. I know people also say look night before and day of but I did that too earlier this year and again never showed up. So just curious if anyone's ever really had luck getting a FP for it after the fact (as in after the window opens for the particular date).
Yes it absolutely does. I’ve gotten lots of same days and night before FP for it. You just have to refresh ALOT. I switch between two times that I want. So if I’m looking for something at 2pm I keep going back and forth between 2 and 2:30.

Offsite Guests - 30 Days Before Park Day:
  • Guests not staying at any of the resorts listed above, but with tickets linked to an MDX account. Note: If offsite guests are linked to or listed on accounts of onsite guests above, they share the onsite guests' booking window of 60 days.

Someone on FB reported that this doesn't work anymore. Does anyone have any recent experience with including offsite guests in their 60 day FP reservations? Do you think ticket type matters? AP vs day tickets?

Ah, @JETSDAD. I'll start at day 9 and work backward. That is the best solution and I thank you for suggesting it.

Is @hiroMYhero not around? What? No!
Posting with update here. Today was my 60-day mark. I'm arriving a day before my sister. I had her log on to my MDE and we both worked on the FP+s. Everything worked out great until my sister and I both tried to get her FP+s for the 8th day we were working on, which, fortunately, was the "easy" day--Epcot. The system wouldn't let her do it, saying she already had the maximum # of FP+s booked. I mean, she has an AP, so I don't know why this happened, but I booked the Epcot day for myself and I figure tomorrow, at her 60-day mark, she'll be able to pretty much match up to my Epcot picks. If not, we'll rearrange the day.

Still, I was kinda surprised that they stopped us--I tried too--from booking that 8th day.

BTW, I was able to book all 9 days for myself, although by the time I got to booking the 29th of April (today's 60-day FP+ day) there were slim pickings on the E tickets. I'm just going to wing it that day so it's not that big of a deal, but I was kinda hoping for MMRR. No dice. I consoled myself with a TSM instead and might hop over to MK for EMH.

Random question:

If I'm in the park with my wife and we have two Fastpasses for Space Mountain (one on her band and mine) and she decides not to go, is it okay if I strap her band on so I can run into the Fastpass line with her time? Or will they stop me?

If I'm in the park with my wife and we have two Fastpasses for Space Mountain (one on her band and mine) and she decides not to go, is it okay if I strap her band on so I can run into the Fastpass line with her time? Or will they stop me?
That's fine! As long as she scanned into the park, you are welcome to use her fast passes.

That's fine! As long as she scanned into the park, you are welcome to use her fast passes.

Oh okay. It just felt like I'm taking advantage of the system, that's all. She had mentioned she may want to leave the park halfway through the day for an afternoon at the GF spa, and I didn't know if she could just give me her magic band so I could finish out her fast passes before I catch up with her later in the day at the hotel...

Oh okay. It just felt like I'm taking advantage of the system, that's all. She had mentioned she may want to leave the park halfway through the day for an afternoon at the GF spa, and I didn't know if she could just give me her magic band so I could finish out her fast passes before I catch up with her later in the day at the hotel...
What you're suggesting, is absolutely okay. What they won't allow is for you to use her fast passes IF she doesn't scan into the park earlier that day. They don't care who actually uses the fast passes. My dh doesn't do roller coasters anymore, so I use his band to do them twice. Works great!

What you're suggesting, is absolutely okay. What they won't allow is for you to use her fast passes IF she doesn't scan into the park earlier that day. They don't care who actually uses the fast passes. My dh doesn't do roller coasters anymore, so I use his band to do them twice. Works great!
Totally. Love it that my DH can't deal with FoP. I get to go twice!

Reactions: CJK

Awesome - okay. Thanks for your help!!

Reactions: CJK
I have 10 day tickets for March with fadtpasses selected for each day. I just received 1 day DHS only complimentary tickets...but I cannot book any more fps. It states limit reached.
Is this a glitch or can I only have 10 days worth of fps no matter what?

Thanks!

Has anyone had an issue where the app is showing the FPs you have booked (and also showing in the browser version of MDE) AND showing FPs you had previously booked and changed? It looks like I have way more than 3 FPs booked per day. But the browser is showing the correct 3 per day.

I leave Tuesday for my trip. Is this cause for concern?

Last edited:
Say I have a SDD FP+ for 12p-1p and I have already used my first two FP+ so this is my 3rd one for the day. During that window the ride goes down and I receive an anytime FP+ that I can use on SDD or another tier 1. Does that anytime FP+ prevent me from getting my 4th FP+?

Say I have a SDD FP+ for 12p-1p and I have already used my first two FP+ so this is my 3rd one for the day. During that window the ride goes down and I receive an anytime FP+ that I can use on SDD or another tier 1. Does that anytime FP+ prevent me from getting my 4th FP+?
You would actually be adding a 3rd FP because the anytime doesn't count as a FP being used but yes, you could add more FP's prior to using the anytime. It is just a bonus.

You would actually be adding a 3rd FP because the anytime doesn't count as a FP being used but yes, you could add more FP's prior to using the anytime. It is just a bonus.
On that note, could the anytime be used in any park? Or just the park it was issued in? I haven't had one for a while so I forget if they're park-specific. Thanks, @JETSDAD!

On that note, could the anytime be used in any park? Or just the park it was issued in? I haven't had one for a while so I forget if they're park-specific. Thanks, @JETSDAD!
For a ride going down they will typically be park specific. If a ride goes down during the last hour of park being open then it normally would be an anytime for any park that night or the following day.

We have had success having anytimes switched to a different park when we've park hopped. We had some extras at AK one day due to a lot of rain but we were leaving for a mid day break and then on to HS. Stopped by guest relations and they switched them to HS for us.

For a ride going down they will typically be park specific. If a ride goes down during the last hour of park being open then it normally would be an anytime for any park that night or the following day.

We have had success having anytimes switched to a different park when we've park hopped. We had some extras at AK one day due to a lot of rain but we were leaving for a mid day break and then on to HS. Stopped by guest relations and they switched them to HS for us.
Nice! And thanks, @JETSDAD, great info!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter