Favorite Disney Princess?

My favorite was always Ariel but since the release of Tangled, I must add Rapunzel to the list as well. I love both of their independent and daring natures.

Love Mulan. I love that she is strong and fighter. I love a girl that can kick butt!!!:cool1:

Hands down Belle for me! I was a kid when the movie came out, and Belle's love of reading inspired me to teach myself to read, which has become a defining characteristic of my personality and life.
Rapunzel has definitely risen to number two! I love her bravery and determination.

Aurora and Cinderella are my favorite "original" princesses. I think they're so pretty and I love their singing voices. I also love Mulan because she's brave, she's not just a ditzy girl waiting for her prince to come and she's worthy. :goodvibes

My favorite princess is Pocahontas (u may not count her as a princess but I do) I just find her inspiring

Ariel - b/c thats my fave movie
Tiana- 1)we share the same name different spelling (Tianna) 2) she wasn't the normal prissy princess

Belle and Merida...but I have to confess that Rapunzel and her frying pan have a special place in my heart; so adorable!

Ariel because she is so focused on her goals in life and has the best voice, Rapunzel because she is 100% teenager and shes free spirited, Belle because she doesn't care what anyone else thinks even if she seems different and she love loves someone not just for his looks. And last but not least Esmerelda because she becomes Quasimodo's friend when no one will, she and Quasi are both treated poorly by everyone because they are different so she takes a stand for everyone who is mistreated. They are all #1 in my book but my close 2nd's are Pocahountas, Mulan, and Snow White :):):)

I love Aurora. She has always been my fav. I like rapunzel too though. At the end when Flynn/Eugene looks at her and says ". You were my new dream..." awww tears... Lol my dd2 loves them all! Haha but if I had to guess who her favorite is I think Cinderella or aurora even though she does like rapunzel...

Belle because she reminds me of myself (a big reader and doesnt care about fitting in with the crowd). She's kind and caring and she shows kindness to those who society would push away(i.e. the Beast). My 2nd favorite is Mulan because she's strong and she's not afraid to stand up and break the mold of your typical princess :)

Aurora, personally I think she's the prettiest.
Cinderella and Snow White are tied for my second favorite. Snow White has always been my favorite fairy tale and I just like Cinderella a lot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter