Favorite Disney Slogan

But DW LOVES the new commercial on TV in reference to the "Year Of a Million Dreams" when the little girls opens the door. I think she can relate to how it takes your breath away :thumbsup2 We can't get enough and she is always counting down until or next trip.

Remember it was all started by a mouse.

I like the "started by a mouse" one. And just the general, Happiest place on Earth, most Magickal place on Earth, etc.

Don't know if it's considered a slogan, exactly, but I've always liked Walt's -

"To all who come to this happy place: welcome. ..."

I have 2 favorite Waltisms that kind of qualify as slogans:

"Disneyland will never be completed. It will continue to grow as long as there is imagination left in the world."

And:

"You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality."

Sorry, I also love the "started by a mouse" quote, but I think the most important part of the message is in the first part of the phrase, which is rarely listed.

" If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remember that this whole thing was started with a dream and a mouse."

Happiest place on Earth, It all started with a mouse and Dream is a Wish yur heart makes (not sure if that is one, but still) :love:

This might be more the Mickey Mouse Club, but I remember watching it as a girl -- the Hardy Boys and Annette!...

M I C - SEE YOU REAL SOON
K E Y - WHY BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU.

M O U S E

Still gives me the chills at this advanced age :thumbsup2

I know, it's the new one but it gives me chills when I see the commercial!!!

There is a place where nothing is ever as it seems
Where the ordinary is always extraordinary
And where once upon a time, happens once upon a day
Come live you're dream this year during the year of a million dreams at Disney Parks
The place where Dreams come true

See the commercial here>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5Cjzsun1A
I love it!!

I know, it's the new one (And it's long) but it gives me chills when I see the commercial!!!

There is a place where nothing is ever as it seems
Where the ordinary is always extraordinary
And where once upon a time, happens once upon a day
Come live you're dream this year during the year of a million dreams at Disney Parks
The place where Dreams come true

See the commercial here>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX5Cjzsun1A
I love it!!

PollyannaMom said:
Don't know if it's considered a slogan, exactly, but I've always liked Walt's -

"To all who come to this happy place: welcome. ..."

Yes, totally the best one. And of course who can forget "I'm too excited to sleep"

My favorite is from the Disney commercial with the little boy waiting to go the next day.....the mom tells him to go to sleep, he responds "I'm too excited to sleep!!!" I love this commercial...

Fave slogan: "To all who come to this happy place, welcome...."

I always loved the comercial where the little girl (i dont really remember) is trying to get her brother to walk so they can go and then the baby sees mickey and takes his first steps *tear* It's so beautiful :love: :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter