Favorite Disney Slogan

eblack0409 said:
My favorite is from the Disney commercial with the little boy waiting to go the next day.....the mom tells him to go to sleep, he responds "I'm too excited to sleep!!!" I love this commercial...

Fave slogan: "To all who come to this happy place, welcome...."
YES! That's mine, too!...

"I'M TOO EXCITED TO SLEEP!!!"

This is my favorite as well, and what's more is I can sympathize and I'm 43!!!

eblack0409 said:
My favorite is from the Disney commercial with the little boy waiting to go the next day.....the mom tells him to go to sleep, he responds "I'm too excited to sleep!!!" I love this commercial...

Fave slogan: "To all who come to this happy place, welcome...."

One of my favorites is still the old Superbowl/championship advertising. You know, where the reporters ask the athlete what they're going to do to celebrate a job well done, and the individual inevitably replies, "I'm going to Disney World (or Disneyland)!"

I know this was heavy-handed & expensive advertising campaign and lots of folks make fun of it now. But I swear to you that whenever I have a small victory in my job, I say to myself, "Deekaypee, what are you going to do next? I'm going to Disney World!" Even if it's not technically true, the promise of a trip to WDW is my kind of pat on the back!

I love my Disney Licesne Plate Frame on my car

been there, done that, GOING BACk....

JPN - that gave me a good laugh!!! :jumping1:
Disneyfairy - think we should market that saying on your plate! :thumbsup2

TinksMagic54 said:
This might be more the Mickey Mouse Club, but I remember watching it as a girl -- the Hardy Boys and Annette!...

M I C - SEE YOU REAL SOON
K E Y - WHY BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU.

M O U S E

Still gives me the chills at this advanced age :thumbsup2

Now you are telling your age a little bit :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: . That was around when I was about 6

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter