Favorite ride lines to wait in??!!

I dislike long lines very much. Standing for that long at our ages is not the best.
We love the three fast passes a day and sure hope they return or our visits will be greatly impacted.
I don't think anybody likes standing in long lines. But if we are in them, its sure a lot more fun to have interesting stuff to look at or that furthers the storyline of the ride. EE has both, which is why I love it.

Another line I thought of that I neglected to mention in my first post: Kali River Rapids. Not as much to look at as EE, but interesting nonetheless

I don't think anybody likes standing in long lines. But if we are in them, its sure a lot more fun to have interesting stuff to look at or that furthers the storyline of the ride. EE has both, which is why I love it.

Another line I thought of that I neglected to mention in my first post: Kali River Rapids. Not as much to look at as EE, but interesting nonetheless
I admit we don't observe ques and theming as much as we might. We employ use of fast passes and then do other things without long waits. If the wait is more than 15 - 20 minutes we skip the attraction. We enjoy WDW within the confines of the fast pass program. I agree with you: I don't think anybody likes standing in long lines. But if we are in them, its sure a lot more fun to have interesting stuff to look at or that furthers the storyline of the ride.

As everyone before has said, Haunted Mansion, Expedition Everest, and the Tower of Terror have some of the most interesting/best themed queues. Most will have at least something interesting to look at, I remember really enjoying the fun little video screens in Under the Sea.

Tower of Terror’s queue is so atmospheric that it legitimately helps build up to the experience, to the point where I’m sad that I mostly ride it with FP. I also love all of the Twilight Zone references hidden in it, I’m the nerd always pointing them out to people lol

I can relate. I might be one of the few people who pays attention to the background music at all four parks because I listen to them at home sometimes.

Others have mentioned the best ones, but honorable mention to Buzz Lightyear (love the talking Buzz!) and Star Tours (the droids are adorable).

100% Flight of Passage. There is so much to see!! I honestly had to laugh at all the Disney vlogging "experts" who were gushing in July about the FOP queue and realizing just how much of the immersion they missed because they were always in the FP+ queue.

Haunted Mansion queue is still visually appealing, but was so much more fun with the interactive elements. The queue for Test Track without getting to design a car is meh. Peter Pan is stellar, and Little Mermaid has some cute visual games that are fun for kids. Expedition Everest and Pirates really sets the storyline well. Mine Train is another queue that was fun with the interactive elements, but not without them. I would think hand sanitizer stations all along the way would solve most of these issues with interactive elements. we always carry our own and use it before, , after, and during the queues anyway. And always exiting the rides.

I will say it was very freeing not to have to search for FPs or schedule your day. I also found waiting in lines where you were constantly moving was not that bad. I found benefits to the new system.

But to answer the OP - FOP, EE, and Peter Pan were by far the best. Honorable mention were Splash Mountain and Haunted Mansion. SDD was ok too.

Tower of Terror but it goes by so quickly. I wish I could spend more time in the queue lines of Rise of the Resistance and Smuggler's Run so I could do more things on the Disney Play App Star Wars Data Pad but the line moves too quickly.

Seven dwarves used to have awesome interactive queue stuff before covid, but I loove everest, FOP, jungle cruise, tiki(not really a ride, but..) tower of terror!! Also rock n roller coaster once you get in the parking garge!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter