FEB. 3 2005-Wonder?Anyone?anyone?

Heidi

Me, my wife, son(12), and daughter(4) will be going on this cruise. This is our first cruise. :boat:

We fly in to the states from the UK on Monday 31st of January and join the "Wonder" on the Thursday.

We are all really excited and looking forward to this new experience!!

After the cruise it's then back to the parks to use the remainder of passes from March 2004.

Best wishes

David

Hello David,
I'm glad to see we won't be alone. Our party will consist of ...

Myself 34, Husband, 34, Daughter 4, daughter 2
My Brother 36, Wife 35, Daughter 9, daughter 5.

We are from Michigan, we'll be flying in on the Jan. 29th, going to the world for the first three days and then the cruise.

This will be our first cruise (for all of us) My family has been to Disney before, this will be my Brothers family first time ever.

I can't believe all these threads started by people cruising in 2006 and they have all the replies on who's going.

I've had this post up for some time and you are the first to reply, Oh well, I guess our families will have the 'run' of the place!! pirate:

Heidi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter