FEBRUARY 2024 W.I.S.H thread-full of gratitude, grace and love

IMG_1514.jpeg
Whoooohooooooo Wednesday!!!!

I hope everyone’s week is going well so far!!! What’s your whoooohoooo today?!

My whooohoooo today is that the weather has been unseasonably warm here for the past 4 days!!! Back to 40 tomorrow but I have certainly made the most of the warm weather!!

IMG_1516.jpeg
Happy February 29th and Thankful Thursday!!!

What are your plans for your extra day and what are you thankful for today?

I don’t have any special plans for leap day-just a typical Thursday!

Feeling thankful today for health and family!

Nothing special today. It just feels like a normal day.

I am thankful to make to work without incident today. It was a really rough drive in. Really icy roads (from a trace or so of snow) and there were accidents everywhere on the highways. It took me an extra hour to get to work. It was a bit scary and my nerves were shot by the time I got here but I made it fine.

Thankful that spring is coming!
Feeling like a dummy because the fliers for tonight's dine out didn't get passed out and I should have reminded the rest of the pta last week but it slipped my mind. Thankful dineouts are just like bonus fundraisers and we did well at last months.
It was A DAY at work but it could be worse so thankful the stress levels are minor.
Thankful I made time and did my virtual PT before work got nutty so at least I got some movement in...especially since it was way too cold to walk tonight.

It's Self-Care Sunday...

View attachment 836693

Remember to do something for yourself today. :goodvibes

I'm back from the cruise DH and I just went on. We had a lovely time and met some new friends. It's good to get away, but it's always good to be back too.

Today my self-care was just getting things set up for the week ahead when we got home. I've got most of the laundry done (last load is in the dryer now) and otherwise, I caught up with DS about how his week was and watched a few TV shows. On the flight home, I started a new book. I want to start reading more, so that also made me feel good and somewhat accomplished.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter