February Dance Off!!!

9 days until we leave - WHOO HOO!! I suppose I should start packing some time soon. Our flight leaves at 6:00 a.m. on the 2nd. I can't believe we will have to get up at 3:15 to get to the airport by 4:30 (DD who's 4 will wonder what where we are going in the middle of the night). I wouldn't get up at 3:15 in the morning for just anything, but for Disney -- not a problem.
:cool1: :banana: :banana: :woohoo:

:woohoo: party: We are down to a week and a half!! Haven't done a thing to get ready yet...waiting to see what the weather is going to do....see you there!! :car:

:woohoo: :woohoo: WOOHOO :woohoo: :woohoo: 9 days till take off! We leave the 2nd at 10pm on the redeye to MCO....so excited :banana: :banana: Feb 3-11 at POFQ and watching the Seahawks WIN the Super Bowl on the 5th :cheer2: I should probably start packing :thumbsup2 See you all there!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:
Cause the Steelers will claim victory .... but tell Mickey I will see him the week after you do!!!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
I'm too excited about WDW to think about the Superbowl.

From: A Transplanted Western PA Person (hard to believe cause Pittsburgher's usually stay put!) :wave2: :wave2:

We have to be at the airport at 5:30 am. So we need to leave our house a little after 4. yikes!!

24 MORE DAYS!!!!! So excited for 1st trip we may leave 2 days early! LOL :cool1: :cool1: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :woohoo: party: :jumping1: :dumbo: :simba: :figment: :goofy: :stitch: :sulley: :tigger: :ccat: :mickeyjum :donald:

:cool1: :cool1: :rotfl: :guilty: :Pinkbounc :blush: :goodvibes :wizard: :banana: :banana: 18 days to go......

I just cannot wait to get that Disney Magic!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc

Rudegrle said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Dancing my banana off for POFQ Feb 3-11 :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:hyper: :hyper: I think I might be getting excited :hyper: :hyper:

:cool1: :cool1: Doin the dance, the happy dance, the ants in my pants dance, the I'm gonna party like it's 1999 Dance :cool1: :cool1:

we will be there the exact same time and same resort.. CREEPY! :stir:

:cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1: :banana: :cool1:
Starting to do the dance :cool1: Leaving on Feb. 16th driving down from NY :car: :coffee: Will be getting there on the 17th :woohoo: staying at the Pop till the 25th :jumping1:
Will keep on dancing :cool1: :banana: till we leave!!!!! party: party:

We'll be there soon too! AS Movies- Feb 5-12th- but we leave on the 3rd!!!!!! Only 9 days till we leave!!!! :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :yay: :yay: :jumping1: party:

Nine days, people! That's it, just 9 days to go and we will be in the World. I can't believe how much my insides are jumping around! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 7 A WEEK woohoooooo one week from today I will be saying hi to Mickey!!!!!!

Woohoooooo! I am really booging here!!! If I knew how to add the little bananas they would be dancing too fast to see. I have to work Sat and Sun. and then I am off for 12 days with 6 of them being in a magic place lol.

:sunny: Hi, Everyone!

We're visiting with my mom February 12-16th and it just occured to me, a few days ago, she lives 45 minutes from DW. Dh and I were there once before we had kids, and our children, 11, 8 and 4 have never been there. I don't know if I should tell them we're going or not. It's only for a couple days and we'll come back to my mom's at night.

Surprises are awesome. I say don't tell them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter