Feedback on Rainforest Cafe Disney Springs

I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess the OP was looking for experiences a little more recent than 20 years ago...lol.

OP, You'll find the "bad" restaurant experiences on DIS are greatly exaggerated. The food is decent, it's not fine dining, but decent.
The 20 years ago was the first time. Strike One. The AK one was the second and it was about ten years ago. Strike Two. DL one was about six years ago. Strike three.

The 20 years ago was the first time. Strike One. The AK one was the second and it was about ten years ago. Strike Two. DL one was about six years ago. Strike three.

We ate at the AK one 2013, 2014, and 2016. We had a decent experience all 3 times.

We just ate there on November 11th! We had a reservation and were seated within 10 minutes even though there was a 4 hour wait for walk ups. The food was good. We had chips and salsa as an appetizer.
I had a burger and my son had the kids meal sliders. We both enjoyed them.
DD16 had Fish and chips and DH had a stir fry dish. They both enjoy them too. We love the atmosphere and always find good deals in the store! Check the sale racks for tshirts. Let me know if you have any other questions.

We go there at least once a year for the last ten years and will be going back again this spring. Take OP advice and get a Landry's card.

Just ate there last night! My kids loved T-Rex last year, so we thought we’d give Rainforest a try! I have to be honest, I loved my dinner!! Albeit it was just a cheeseburger and onion rings, but I thought it was great! Hamburger was big and the onion rings were a good sized portion. For appetizer we had the nachos - it was a big platter and we cleared the dish! My kids had mac and cheese and pizza, and DH had a turkey wrap... they also thought their food was good!! The atmosphere was pretty cool... I wished the “thunderstorm” happened more, but it was fun! The food is nothing fancy, but it’s good. I’d definitely go back again! Enjoy it!!!

Just ate there last night! My kids loved T-Rex last year, so we thought we’d give Rainforest a try! I have to be honest, I loved my dinner!! Albeit it was just a cheeseburger and onion rings, but I thought it was great! Hamburger was big and the onion rings were a good sized portion. For appetizer we had the nachos - it was a big platter and we cleared the dish! My kids had mac and cheese and pizza, and DH had a turkey wrap... they also thought their food was good!! The atmosphere was pretty cool... I wished the “thunderstorm” happened more, but it was fun! The food is nothing fancy, but it’s good. I’d definitely go back again! Enjoy it!!!

Thanks for the information. I think my girls will enjoy the atmosphere more than T Rex. Looking forward to trying it.

I thought it was great! Hamburger was big and the onion rings were a good sized portion. For appetizer we had the nachos - it was a big platter and we cleared the dish! My kids had mac and cheese and pizza, and DH had a turkey wrap

It occurs to me that the secret of getting a good meal at a place like this is "stick with the basics." Even McDonald's can't screw up a burger !;) Perhaps when you begin to wander off into more exotic territory like steaks, seafood, etc you increase your risk of less-than-satisfying results.

It occurs to me that the secret of getting a good meal at a place like this is "stick with the basics." Even McDonald's can't screw up a burger !;) Perhaps when you begin to wander off into more exotic territory like steaks, seafood, etc you increase your risk of less-than-satisfying results.

This is a good point. Ordering Steak and Lobster at a place like this and expecting it to be the best you've ever had is a guaranteed disappointment.

Our steak and shrimp dinner was REALLY good. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter