Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

Our family of 7 will be on the Disney Dream Nov -10.

Please post this info on the meets thread for your sailing. You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post of this thread.

thanks

Oct 10/13/2011
DSNEY DREAM
WoooOOOOoo HoOOOOOOoooooo

You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post of this thread and click that and then post your enthusiasm there. This thread is for posting links to meets threads.

Thanks,

Hi FE friends.

We just upgraded our cabin from a porthole to a Verandah for a small fee... the down side is that we don't have a cabin number assigned yet. :( As soon as we have one, we will let you know and hopefully post a note on our old 5168 cabin number.

I'll keep you posted. :)

Wolf Family

Hi FE friends.

We just upgraded our cabin from a porthole to a Verandah for a small fee... the down side is that we don't have a cabin number assigned yet. :( As soon as we have one, we will let you know and hopefully post a note on our old 5168 cabin number.

Wolf Family

I think you should post this in your cruise meet link.

Hi FE friends.

Wolf Family

You can find the link to your meets thread in the first post of this thread and click that and then post your info there. This thread is for posting links to meets threads.

Thanks,

Trysomethingnew,

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :thumbsup2

Have a great cruise!

Hello Disney Dream Cruisers!

LAST WEEKEND, my family of three :dance3: booked our--third Disney cruise, 2nd on the Dream--10 year anniversary trip! We snatched up a VGT rate and we were still able to grab Family Cabana #17 for our favorite day of the crusie, Castaway Cay Day! My husband and I are not telling our 6yo. We will let her figure it out on the drive to the port. We just sailed 6 months ago so we think she we solve the mystery pretty quickly!

24 DAYS!!! Can't wait to be aboard the DREAM again!
:thumbsup2

Hello Disney Dream Cruisers!

LAST WEEKEND, my family of three :dance3: booked our--third Disney cruise, 2nd on the Dream--10 year anniversary trip! We snatched up a VGT rate and we were still able to grab Family Cabana #17 for our favorite day of the crusie, Castaway Cay Day! My husband and I are not telling our 6yo. We will let her figure it out on the drive to the port. We just sailed 6 months ago so we think she we solve the mystery pretty quickly!

24 DAYS!!! Can't wait to be aboard the DREAM again!
:thumbsup2

Please post this information on the meets thread for your sailing. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads already set up.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter