Find your 2011 Dream Cruise Meet LINK here

robynluvsdisney,

I have added your fish extender thread for 12/22/11 to the list.

Have a great cruise

PLEASE HELP!

If you were on a DREAM Cruise this past year 2011 and had a cruiser ages 18-21, please see questions below:

1) If your cruiser was 18 and still in high school, was he/she allowed in Teen Lounge?

2) Did your 18-21 cruiser find the 'Club 18*21' meets helpful in finding stuff to do?

PLEASE HELP!

If you were on a DREAM Cruise this past year 2011 and had a cruiser ages 18-21, please see questions below:

1) If your cruiser was 18 and still in high school, was he/she allowed in Teen Lounge?

2) Did your 18-21 cruiser find the 'Club 18*21' meets helpful in finding stuff to do?

These questions will need to be asked on the main DCL boards. This thread is only for posting links to meets threads for future sailings.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Someone from the main board told me to ask the question here.

The person directed you to ask the question on some of the meets threads directly, not this thread.

Just go to the first post and click on the last couple of cruises and ask your question on each of those meets threads.

I see that someone else suggested that you post on the meets thread for your sailing to see if there are other kids his age on your cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter