Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
All of these have been added, however I did merge the two July 22nd threads into one! :)

Thanks for all of the hard work in this forum. Doing this, having a family, and working can be be a lot.

Oh my yes! But a girl has to have hobbies, and my job is feast and famine when it comes to downtime. I'm in IT, so I only work hard when someone else didn't and things break! :surfweb:

(And we've opted to be childless, which means I have thousands upon thousands of "extra" hours!)

Oh my yes! But a girl has to have hobbies, and my job is feast and famine when it comes to downtime. I'm in IT, so I only work hard when someone else didn't and things break! :surfweb:

(And we've opted to be childless, which means I have thousands upon thousands of "extra" hours!)

Ah, so you are used to the fire drill experiences that working this forum provides;) I commend you. We would be lost at work without our IT. I work in high-tech. We are a bit feast and famine as well. Today is famine:)

Not sure if anyone else has contacted you about the Fantasy January 21, 2017 cruise yet. I started a thread, thanks.

http://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-fantasy-january-21-2017-—-7-night-western-caribbean-cruise.3474352/

Hello,

Hope I am doing this correct. Please post our cruise meet group:

http://www.disboards.com/threads/di...7-western-cruise-fish-extender-group.3501767/

Thank you. I am a little new to using this style of format/website. Trying to learn as I go along.

Kristie Brown

I started a thread for the 10 day Fantasy Southern but do not yet know how to send a link. Thank you for any help you can offer so I can learn.

Last edited:
I started a thread for the 10 day Fantasy Southern but do not yet know how to send a link. Thank you for any help you can offer so I can learn.
Is the thread on DISboards?

If so, go to your thread and copy the URL at the top of the page there. Then come back here and paste the URL into a post requesting that the link be added.

Then AquaDame can put the link on the first post for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter