Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about May 20th? will you open one for that sailing?
AquaDame doesn't start the cruise meet threads. She just adds the links to the first post.

If you want to start the cruise meet thread for that date, you can. Then you copy the URL at the top of the page there to put in a post here requesting that the link be added. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post.

Added~! We may be joining you on this one... I have two cruises booked - this & a Mexican Riviera - but we will only keep one! :goodvibes

Thank you for adding it! I hope you decide to join us. I'm looking forward to getting to know some fellow passengers over the next year and a half :)

Thank you,
Darrell

Thank you for adding it! I hope you decide to join us. I'm looking forward to getting to know some fellow passengers over the next year and a half :)

Thank you,
Darrell

That would be so nice...! It's a silly conundrum - I don't like how much more expensive it is due to the holiday, but my husband doesn't want to "waste" vacation time going another time. Both our offices close between Christmas and New Years. Decisions decisions..! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter